Where is nederland and ozen

Guest scottpellegrin93

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="761190" timestamp="1266426205"]
Well in that case lets add them to the playoff preview Coop  ;)  ;D
I know thats a little easier said then done....
[/quote] i doubt ozen would want to play at montagne but that would be a good line up  spurger and newton 5    ozen and nederland 615  and the showdown ktz and silsbee 730

[quote name="baddog" post="761328" timestamp="1266439102"]
This has to be the top basketball story around these parts.

Why isn't basketball like football and just call Ned and Ozen Co-District Champs and flip a coin for the seeding?
[/quote]

no d1 d2 in basketball (theres real state champs)

they are still Co-district champs and they might as well play a seeding game if your evenly matched enough to need one then its as good a warmup game as you can get imo

[quote name="baddog" post="761334" timestamp="1266439563"]
You'll have to forgive me but talking about Nederland being co-district champs in basketball and playing a game for seeding is a little foreign.  ::)

Also, I thought the paper said that they might play the game for the outright title. Thanks for the info.
[/quote]

Well get used to it!!! They should be contending for district titles for many years to come!!!

[quote name="baddog" post="761334" timestamp="1266439563"]
You'll have to forgive me but talking about Nederland being co-district champs in basketball and playing a game for seeding is a little foreign.  ::)

Also, I thought the paper said that they might play the game for the outright title. Thanks for the info.
[/quote]

no prob...and with the players you'll have now you'll shou;d be in the race the next few yrs

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="761335" timestamp="1266439765"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=66160.msg761334#msg761334 date=1266439563]
You'll have to forgive me but talking about Nederland being co-district champs in basketball and playing a game for seeding is a little foreign.  ::)

[/quote]

Well get used to it!!! They should be contending for district titles for many years to come!!!
[/quote]

lol...it just hasn't hit me yet. Things like this take time to sink in.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92