SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show/TONIGHT@6pm/ FREE LU TICKETS!!

Join Joey Vincent and me, Mike Sanchez, as we bring you the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show TONIGHT at Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in downtown Beaumont. We will preview the upcoming tiebreaker games, playoff warmup games and a few of the already determined bi-district playoff matchups. We will also go over the rankings and district standings along with having our popular open discussion segment in the last segment of the show.

Also, the first SETX member to show up and order food from the Depot will recieve 5 tickets to tonight's Lamar/SHSU basketball game!!!

So come on out tonight to the Hamburger Depot and join in the fun and get some of that great food served out there.

If you can't, just click the link provided and listen to another great show here on SETXsports.com!

http://setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:setxsports-show-live&catid=72:shows&Itemid=152

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoesBros
[quote name="bullets13" post="761254" timestamp="1266431811"]
[quote author=JoesBros link=topic=66179.msg761252#msg761252 date=1266431711]
They have salads there  :D
[/quote]

salads are gross.  i might stop by, though.
[/quote]
You are gross and your more than welcome to stop by

Also, a little more added incentive for some one to come out tonight and join us for the first hour. The first SETXsports.com member that shows up and orders food from the Hamburger Depot will recieve 5 tickets to tonight's Lamar vs. Sam Houston game at the Montagne.

So come by, get your pre game meal and say hello to Joey and I. Then take in the Lamar  game which start's at 7pm.

ok, i'm coming.  if i'm the first one there, and i order food, do i HAVE to go watch lamar later???  i'd rather go home and watch UT/Mizzou on tv.  also, what time do y'all get there?  i'd like to get there early enough to talk to you guys for a few minutes before you start.

Have a few questions for tonight?  I DON'T WANT EXCUSES...............JUST A RESPONSE!!!!!  Someone please listen because I can't!!!!!

1.  How does AAW feel about HJ beating Silsbee?
2.  How does AAW feel about the play of Gus last night?
3.  How does AAW feel about the "REAL" odds of HJ/Silsbee meeting in the Regional Finals?

Now here is a topic for discussion......................Gert some of this Coop!!!!!!!!

DC STALLWORTH is the best overall player in SE TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!  Figured after slapping AAW around a little bit that I would make him feel good about one of his Tiger players!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32