Date Rape Drug????

Did LCM slip my Injuns some of that date rape drug or sumthin'?????

I mean, they certainly had their way with us ANY WAY THEY WANTED TO! They slapped us around, abused us, embarrased us and DIDN'T EVEN KISS US AFTERWARD!!!!

LCM played absolutely FLAWLESS while the Indians were dull, slow and flat. Call it a full moon, let down after the big win last night, looking ahead to next week or whatever you want, but the Bears sure had that blo-blo stuff going for them for sure. I bet PNG had at least 8 turn-overs (date rape drug?). We just did NOTHING right. Not to mention the fact that we were SO out-coached. LCM mixed it up, caught everything that was thrown to them and ran all over us. I was impressed. Good job Bears.

BTW.......I like my crow fried. :cry:

Guest PurplePride

Poor PNG Proud...hey, you back your team and that is all that counts! :wink:

Then you have the guts to come back on here and admit, ugh, that is hard! Everyone has been there and done that, now, if they will admit it, that may be a different story but honestly, I think they will....that is why I like this forum so much is because we can actually talk and admit but yet we love our teams and back them! That is why we all love this game! Hang in there...your day is coming again, God Bless Football and Friday Nights! :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4