SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show

Join Joey Vincent and me, Mike Sanchez, tonight out at the Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in downtown Beaumont as we bring you the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show LIVE starting at 6pm! Joey and I will review the last couple of playoff games of our local teams, preview this week's regional basketball playoffs, and talk about our local teams chances of advancing to Austin to the state tourney. We will also dig into the local high school baseball scene as we are in the middle of tournament time for our local high school baseball teams. We will talk about the tournaments scheduled for this weekend and discuss our SETXsports baseball poll.

We will give away 2 pair of Lamar basketball tickets to tonight's game against Texas A&M-CC!!!

So come on out and join us at Hamburger Depot for all the food and fun or just sit right there and listen here on the site.

Show starts at 6pm. Just click the link to listen in on another fabulous show.

SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, TONIGHT, LIVE, here at SETXsports.com!!!

We will try this link:

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:houston-davis-panthers-vs-silsbee-730-pm&catid=73:games

In a hypothetical mathcup between HJ and Silsbee in the Regional Finals, do you think that the HJ Forwards and Centers will be more adept at handling the Silsbee bigs after dealing with that very aggressive monster from Cleveland?  He had his way most of the game, and physically whipped most of HJ's bigger guys all night.  I think the experience, and the modicum of success they had as the game wore on may serve them well as they are sure to be outsized again if they continue to advance.

What say you?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="770018" timestamp="1267640389"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=66790.msg770015#msg770015 date=1267640258]
same deal as before... i'm coming, but i don't want the tickets.  
[/quote]

Maybe you couldn't answer the question correctly. ;)
[/quote]

depends on the question, i suppose.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4