What happens on Saturday?

I don't see LU winning at Nicholls on Saturday. If they lose, they finish SLC play with a 5-11 record. (PATHETIC) Will miss the tourney for a second straight year (Pathetic). If they win they finish conference play with a 6-10 and need help for a potentail tourney berth. (Pathetic)

The general theme I am getting at is that Lamar men's basketball is in a pathetic place right now. I don't really think that there is a ton of hope for the future either. I suppose the recruits coming in could be better than ever, but why inthe world would I believe that? I see more of the same next year.

I guess we can get some magic on Saturday and then hope for a double dose of it in Katy...

Well I did forget one thing that will help us down the road. We move to the SLC East next year, and will be there for good. That should help us get a few more wins. Two years in the West, and two years of poor performance. I don't think it is by chance that this happened.

I was a huge rock fan, HUGE. Know the guy, like the guy, and think he's got a great future in coaching. Unfortunately that future is as an assistant at a major University.

I hope that sometime soon Lamar will find itself with a new Men's Basketball head coach.

Perhaps looking at the hire of Tidwell on the Ladies side would be a good model to follow??? An experienced assistant at a major program with a hunger to prove himself, and an almost maniacal devotion to his job!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo