Newton back at work....Corrigan-Camden at Newton

Well I was kinda suprised that the sports writers bumped us right out of the 2A polls after the Carthage game, but then again it may be good to be flying under the radar for a couple of weeks before someone realizes that we are back :D I agree I dont think that Newton will have much of a problem with the district except to make sure they stay focused for each game and dont take any of those teams lightly. Which I am sure that Coach Barbay wont let that happen 8)

:) CC is undefeated. It's Newton's homecoming. The stands will be full. Right now, this looks like it may be our toughest district game. Time to add to our 2A win streak. One loss since moving to 2A. By 3 points in the 2004 state championship game. :shock: We have to hold on to the ball. Go Eagles. People may not know where we are, but they know who we are. :idea:

Kirbyville has lost to two good solid teams. I aint tripping but i bet we show up and pour up in da playoffs! But anyway i see Newton getting a little surprise from Corrigan Camden. Kirbyville beat dem 46-0 last year but they were all young. This team yall facing might be dangerous if Newton expect little from the way you talking.

Keep talking. Kirbyville isn't that much bigger than Corrigan or Newton. Hell we suppose to be 2a!! Kirbyville is the smallest school in our district and i think we doing better than most predicted. I would love to see Kirbyville in yall district and i bet they would give Newton a run for their $$$!!!!

Newton lucky that scrimmage wasn't yall first game. You know that would have been a blowout!!! Don't let yo mouth overload yo a**!!

Scrimmage? Two common opponents. Newton beat Jasper (in Jasper) by TWO tds. Carthage beat Newton by TWO points. How bad did Carthage beat KV? Grow up kid. And if you want to watch a playoff team, come to Newton. We'll even let you touch the three State Championship Monuments, (So you'll know what they look like.) :roll:

Corrigan is a very solid ball team. Having scrimmaged them and played San Augsutine and Hemphill, I think Corrian is the better of the 3 and will make the playoffs. Can they beat Newton?? Highly doubtful. They have a very good QB and are pretty quick. They do have a lack of size however, didn't look like they had a player over 200 lbs. on the entire team. I think they will get 2nd in district though. My picks:

1. Newton

2. Corrigan

3. Hemphill

4. Woodville

5. SA

6. Shelbyville

Scrimmage? Two common opponents. Newton beat Jasper (in Jasper) by TWO tds. Carthage beat Newton by TWO points. How bad did Carthage beat KV? Grow up kid. And if you want to watch a playoff team' date=' come to Newton. We'll even let you touch the three State Championship Monuments, (So you'll know what they look like.) :roll:[/quote']

First he would have to leave out of that make believe world he lives in then second, he wouldnt know a state trophy if it hit him in the head. Lets see, you say your supposed to be 2A...man you better tell the coach cause ya'll are playing the wrong people then.... :twisted: :twisted:

Guest EagleFan01

1.Newton

2.Woodville

3. Corrigan Camden

4.Hemphill

5.San Augustine

6.Shelbyville

Woodville is better than Hemphill sorry guys, you want keep them out of the playoffs, Hemphill will be on the outside looking in sorry hornet fans..... But my boys from Newton will win it again as usual.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4