STATE TOURNAMENT

WHAT A BLESSED EXPERIANCE......I have never been at a lost for words,,,but stepping out on the floor at the drum just simply took my breath away...I was fortunate to work with two professionals in Ken Jones and kirk Thomas.  They made my job easy as crew chief.....I will never ever forget this weekend and I would like to thank all the well wishes and congratulations from all our local coaches that were at the drum.....

IF I NEVER STEP ON THE COURT AGAIN I WILL LEAVE OFFICIATING HAPPY....WHAT A BLESSING TO WORK FOR THE COACHES AND PLAYERS OF SOUTHEAST TEXAS

GOD BLESS
joe whitted

Joe,

I had the pleasure of watching you guys call at the state tourney! As always, YOU did a great job! The game you called was probably the most difficult of the whole tourney to call as it was marred with so many unforced tournovers and such a fast pace that there was rythym to get in. But you kept it under control and NO ONE could have done better!!!! It was great to see your whole crew and I was very proud of you AND for you to have represented this area! I think everyone in attendance at the 3A championship game was aghast and amazed at the attrocious job done by the officiating crew in that game (and I was an impartial observer with no ties to either team in the game). There is no doubt in my mind that the best crew was not on the court in that game! Joe, I have known you for over 15 years and quite honestly that has to be one of the greatest blessings for me as a coach and as a person. You are pure class and honor and you not only talk the talk, but you WALK the WALK!!! I hope you keep officiating for a long, long time! The players, coaches, and basketball fans of Southeast Texas need you!!! Congratulations on your well deserved honor!!!!!

God Bless You,
Bob Killam

Now the whole state knows what we here in SeTexas have known for years.There isn't a better playoff official at any level.I have had the opportunity to watch you officiate game of all magnitudes over the years and I can honestly say you are simply one of the best I've ever seen.Congrats on a well deserved honor.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham