SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show/TONIGHT @ 6:00pm!!!!!

Join Joey Vincent and me, Mike Sanchez, tonight out at the Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in downtown Beaumont as we bring you the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show LIVE starting at 6pm! Joey and I will review the regional tournaments that our 4 local teams were in this past weekend, preview this week's state basketball tournament, and talk about our two local teams, Silsbee and Spurger, and their chances of winning a state basketball championship . We will also dig into the local high school baseball scene as we are in the middle of tournament time for our local high school baseball teams. We will talk about the tournaments scheduled for this weekend, review this pasts weekend's tournament action and discuss our SETXsports baseball poll.

So come on out and join us at Hamburger Depot for all the food and fun or just sit right there and listen here on the site.

Show starts at 6pm. Just click the link to listen in on another fabulous show.

SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, TONIGHT, LIVE, here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:setxsports-show-live&catid=72:shows&Itemid=152

[quote name="Mr. Jass" post="773243" timestamp="1268066927"]
Last segment question: AAW,  will you be trailering your early model baby blue EZ GO to Austin with you so you can cruise 6th Street on your down time?  Also,  do you still have a real job, or are you a full time voice man?
[/quote]All i need to know is do you need an (equipment hauling teck) at the state tourney. Im a big boy can carry alot of equipment. ;D ;D
Trying to find a way down to the floor where the action is. :D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4