Lamar soccer

Guest Newbie

[quote name="Newbie" post="774624" timestamp="1268251568"]
Heard that they signed a couple of Albion Blue players.  Nice adds to the team.  Any more adds for next year?
[/quote]

Angie Guillory is a BIG add!  Gives the home team some real legitimacy in my eyes.

If she played in the Golden triangle she would be the best player bar none!

Guest coachacola
Found a link for some of Lamar's signees:

Angie Guillory and Stefanie Miroballi are listed as signed by Lamar.

http://collegebound.albionhurricanes.org/index.cfm/pg/CollegeCommitments

I think we were all a little surprised with the poor record last year - but overall (in my opinion) the fans were happy with the turn around and the energy surrounding the team. ie, New Stadium, better more competitive games, better players, getting out in amongst the 'soccer community'

This next season should hopefully see a much improved record, will be good to see more and more quality players come in rather than the rubbish Dillon had recruited.

Good luck CARDINALS!

[quote name="Crazy Card Fan" post="778164" timestamp="1268864870"]
I think we were all a little surprised with the poor record last year - but overall (in my opinion) the fans were happy with the turn around and the energy surrounding the team. ie, New Stadium, better more competitive games, better players, getting out in amongst the 'soccer community'

This next season should hopefully see a much improved record, will be good to see more and more quality players come in rather than the rubbish Dillon had recruited.

Good luck CARDINALS!
[/quote]

If healthy, I think you will see a big time turnaround in the level of play thins next season. The international players they had are going to pretty good, but needed that first year to make the adjustment to collegiate sports. If they continue to develop and more complimentary pieces are added they are going to be a pretty deep team that will be able to do some damage.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43