SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show/TONIGHT @ 6:00!!!!!

Join Joey Vincent and me, Mike Sanchez, tonight out at the Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in downtown Beaumont as we bring you the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show LIVE starting at 6pm! Joey and I will review the state basketball tournament that 2 of our local teams, Silsbee and Spurger, were in this past weekend and we'll give a wrap up of our local basketball season. We will also dig into the local high school baseball scene as we have finished the tourney season and now are gearing up for district play which starts for some this Friday. We will talk about the tournaments played this past weekend, preview this week's games, talk about the local districts and who the playoff favorites are, go over standings and discuss our SETXsports baseball poll.

So come on out and join us at Hamburger Depot for all the food and fun or just sit right there and listen here on the site.

Show starts at 6pm. Just click the link to listen in on another fabulous show.

SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, TONIGHT, LIVE, here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200:setxsports-show-live&catid=72:shows&Itemid=152

I am out tonight because my Little Dribbler All Star team has a scrimmage in Port Neches tonight.  However I was wrong and will admit it.............Congrats to Yates on winning the State Tourney................still trying to figure out how a game can be tied with 4:30 left in the game and one team win by 19 points...........WOW!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo