Sam still O'fer

Guest coachacola
[quote name="UNLV" post="778755" timestamp="1268951889"]
SHSU always embarrassing the SLC....
[/quote]

Come on now UNLV, they played a great game today and almost won.

[quote name="coachacola" post="778757" timestamp="1268952099"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=67491.msg778755#msg778755 date=1268951889]
[/quote]

Come on now UNLV, they played a great game today and [b]almost[/b] won.
[/quote]

The key word in your statement is in bold.

[quote name="coachacola" post="778757" timestamp="1268952099"]
[quote author=UNLV link=topic=67491.msg778755#msg778755 date=1268951889]
[/quote]

Come on now UNLV, they played a great game today and almost won.
[/quote]I know shhhh, I still like to ruffle Terrors turkey feathers.

Having attended the game - SHSU's game plan WORKED.

Bob Marlin out-coached Scott Drew. Anyone that was at the game could realize as much, seeing how frustrated the Baylor offense was. The only thing that did not work - the Bearkats' shots were not falling.

[quote]“We’ve never seen a triangle and two,” Udoh said.

Said Sam Houston coach Bob Marlin: “Our defensive game plan was good the entire ballgame. I thought we … did the things we needed to do, but we just didn’t make enough shots to win the game.”[/quote]

SHSU far from embarrassed the SLC. The media in NOLA was thoroughly impressed based on conversations I had.

One member of the media did ask me if Lamar was still in the SLC, or if they had moved to Division II. Heard they were starting a football team, but was not sure if LU was playing in the Gulf South Conference or the Southland. They recalled the Cards from the American South days in NOLA and had not heard much a *peep* from them since...

Oh, Billy Tubbs was one of the possible answers to a question on the video board.

[quote name="TexasTerror" post="778955" timestamp="1268976114"]

One member of the media did ask me if Lamar was still in the SLC, or if they had moved to Division II. Heard they were starting a football team, but was not sure if LU was playing in the Gulf South Conference or the Southland.
[/quote]

WOW! Now there is a media person who sucks at there job. Oh wait, you didn't say what part of the "media" they were in. If they were in New Orleans it must have been someone from Girls Gone Wild.

Guest coachacola
[quote name="Texantagonise" post="778983" timestamp="1269003947"]
[quote author=TexasTerror link=topic=67491.msg778955#msg778955 date=1268976114]

One member of the media did ask me if Lamar was still in the SLC, or if they had moved to Division II. Heard they were starting a football team, but was not sure if LU was playing in the Gulf South Conference or the Southland.
[/quote]

WOW! Now there is a media person who sucks at there job. Oh wait, you didn't say what part of the "media" they were in. If they were in New Orleans it must have been someone from Girls Gone Wild.
[/quote]

TT considers himself a media person so he was just talking to himself.

[quote name="TexasTerror" post="778955" timestamp="1268976114"]

Bob Marlin out-coached Scott Drew. Anyone that was at the game could realize as much, seeing how frustrated the Baylor offense was. The only thing that did not work - the Bearkats' shots were not falling.

[quote]“We’ve never seen a triangle and two,” Udoh said.

Said Sam Houston coach Bob Marlin: “Our defensive game plan was good the entire ballgame. I thought we … did the things we needed to do, but we just didn’t make enough shots to win the game.”[/quote]

SHSU far from embarrassed the SLC. The media in NOLA was thoroughly impressed based on conversations I had.

One member of the media did ask me if Lamar was still in the SLC, or if they had moved to Division II. Heard they were starting a football team, but was not sure if LU was playing in the Gulf South Conference or the Southland. They recalled the Cards from the American South days in NOLA and had not heard much a *peep* from them since...

Oh, Billy Tubbs was one of the possible answers to a question on the video board.
[/quote]That is what happens in the SLC. Everyone forgets your name. You should have brought up UNO...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43