LU vs. UCA..LU Loses Game 1, Wins Game 2!

Guest baseball25
Smith has giving up 11 earned runs in the last 2 games against conference opponents, All I am saying is they are good 2 and 3 starters they need  a Dominant number 1 starter and they don't have that right now hopefully someone will step up and fill in.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am almost too angry to post but......We actually have some very strong pitchers who just are not performing right now.  Just because someone has a bad outing or even two doesn't mean doodly squat.  Guys that make gazillions of dollars have off days and even several off days.  Get over it.  yes we are struggling right now but I have faith in them.  Do not give a rats ass if you don't.  By the way how many of you very critical posters actually go to the game and give your support?  Would be interesting if you would post yes or no....  Matter of fact I think I will start a new thread.  Go to it and tell us all if you are a season ticket holder, belong to the cardinal club and attend at least 75% of home games at Vincent Beck.

Lamar supporter for over 35 years.

Elaine Millar

Guest baseball25
Well the reason Lamar pitchers did good at the beginning of the yr was bec they played a bunch of nobodys, now they get into conf and playing teams that are descent and there pitchers start to struggle now bec the competition level is way better than non conf play.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32