BH vs Kpark predictions

Pitching is going to be key to this one.  BH has thrown one of their pitcher's at all of their toughest competitors and he probably has the most experience.  Another pitcher has been consistent but has not been able to finish.  Tough week with KPark Tues then GCM Frid.
There are 5 or 6 of the starters that were caught doing doughnuts on school property and evidently ran into each other.  We will see how the school responds.

Let me set the record straight.

There was no accident where the two vehicles collided.  These kids entered an unlocked gate that consists of 100 acres or more of undeveloped land behind the baseball field.  To date the boys have worked 12 hours around the school as punishment for the horseplay.  It was not a premeditated or vandilous act that occurred but 7 highschoolers killing time before baseball practice.  These are all good highschoolers that have never been in trouble until this incdient.  They are all very remourseful and hope this does not affect their futures.

Guest GCMPats
"No accident where the vehicles collided" you're gonna have to help out on this one. If they are doing some sort of service as their punishment, then the issue is dead and we need to move on.

[quote name="cjwmeemaw" post="779916" timestamp="1269196613"]
Let me set the record straight.

There was no accident where the two vehicles collided.  These kids entered an unlocked gate that consists of 100 acres or more of undeveloped land behind the baseball field.  To date the boys have worked 12 hours around the school as punishment for the horseplay.  It was not a premeditated or vandilous act that occurred but 7 highschoolers killing time before baseball practice.  These are all good highschoolers that have never been in trouble until this incdient.  They are all very remourseful and hope this does not affect their futures.
[/quote]

They may be boys who were bored and never been in trouble before, but let's not forget the fact that it was high school property (baseball practice field) that they vandalized. Premeditated or not the damage was done. The school officials will take this matter in their hands when school resumes tomorrow.

I was told that there were a couple of incidents last season too. Some of the boys were horse playing in the locker room and got in trouble and had to sit out two games. No one got hurt and no school property was damaged! There was another player who had some illegal stuff in his truck and was caught, but nothing was done, so I guess it is 50/50 of what may happen to these boys. I guess we will have to wait and see. It may come down to who you are!

In answer to GCMPATS, the previous post said eveidently ran into each other and that did not happen.  No vehicle collided.

In response to BIGRED, the area they rutted up was no where near the JV practice area.  It was closest to the big blue fence.  We as a community and school district should be grateful if this is the only type of mischevious behavior these boys/girl ever incur.

Agree with bringtheheat....... you folks are killing me......you would think that an armed robbery had occured and shots fired.......My gosh folks take a look at the local 6:00 news only to appreciate what type of school district your children attend and be blessed it is not HISD........ You folk's need a real dose of reality. The campus police i suppose intervened because what else is it that they have to do on any given day other than respond to a possible foo dfight at the middle school?

[quote name="cjwmeemaw" post="780163" timestamp="1269268130"]
Agree with bringtheheat....... you folks are killing me......you would think that an armed robbery had occured and shots fired.......My gosh folks take a look at the local 6:00 news only to appreciate what type of school district your children attend and be blessed it is not HISD........ You folk's need a real dose of reality. The campus police i suppose intervened because what else is it that they have to do on any given day other than respond to a possible foo dfight at the middle school?
[/quote]

The police showed because someone from the maintenance dept. called them about this highly felonious act is what I've been told.  ::) ::) ::)
Totally blown out of proportion.

[quote name="cjwmeemaw" post="780163" timestamp="1269268130"]
[/quote].

If you think all they have to deal with is a food fight at middle school you are grossly mis informed. I've talkedto both of them at the high school on several occasions and you would be surprised at the things they deal with on a regular basis. 

[quote name="tnt_mom" post="780273" timestamp="1269281290"]
[quote author=cjwmeemaw link=topic=67596.msg780163#msg780163 date=1269268130]
[/quote].

If you think all they have to deal with is a food fight at middle school you are grossly mis informed. I've talkedto both of them at the high school on several occasions and you would be surprised at the things they deal with on a regular basis. 
[/quote]

Please spare me of the gorry details! You guys are killing me with all the useless info about this, let's just play ball and move on to more important things in life!

[quote name="BH0088" post="780280" timestamp="1269282457"]

OK, back to baseball.  I keep hearing that Kingwood Park is going to be a power in the district, what is the overall record of KWP ? Have they played a tough schedule ?    I Just have not seen much on them. I did see they played Crosby tough.  If BH will stop leaving runners on base, they will win more than folks think.  Bases loaded with 1 out and down by 1 vs Crosby and left all of them OB.  Out hit GP 7 hits to 5 and left 6 on base.  Need to hit when they have the opportunity to put games away, but that's baseball.
[/quote]

K-Park has played
Dawson        0-1 L
Pasadena      5-3 W
Klein Forest  1-7 L
St. PiusX      ???
2nd Bapt.        3-4 L
New Caney  3-6  L
Dayton          Win
Crosby          5-6  L

Looks like a tough schedule, they are in every ball game that’s for sure.
(I am sure I missed a couple of games)
It will be a good win for BH if we can pull it off!    ;)

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="GeeGanderdad" post="780475" timestamp="1269309699"]
well if it rains,BH and KP could get in there cars and do dougnuts,I got The Hill on dat bet.... ;D ;D ;D ;D   On the game I got The Hill 4 KP 3
[/quote]

Come on now! You know no young man in BH owns a "car". ;D ;D

You don't really understand unless you live in Barbers Hill.  The politics plays too heavy here.  It  has turned off many kids to sports altogether.  If the student has a parent who works for the district (as did 5 of the 6 doughnut boys) you get special treatment.  If it had been my kid, they would have gotten 30 days alternative school and sitting out of many games.  These boys got off too easy because their moms work for the district.  That's that plain and simple............

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou