The Beaumont Enterprise?

i think he overall quality of the paper has declined in the last 20 years.  I now live in Houston and the Chronicle has also started to drop in quality.  When i want info on SE Texas sports, i found this web site to be the best tool.  With all of the active participants posting scores, you really get tons of info.  The BE is not likely to have info on smaller schools, but you can get on hear and get info on a Sabine Pass/High Island baseball game. 

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Ty Cobb" post="783554" timestamp="1269871549"]
Yes, it is one of the worst sport pages that I have ever seen. 
[/quote]

;)Remember, they're not sports pages in the Enterprise, they are "@ PLAY" pages. ::)  I felt that was going to be some garbage when I first read about it.

A lot of people might find it odd I am taking up for the Enterprise but I do know their deadlines are difficult these days. Papers have early deadlines for a lot of reasons and it does hinder coverage at times in not only sports but other parts of the paper.

I understand the issue with early deadlines, but what does that have to do with the BE Online.  That lacks up to date sports talk.  It is just my opinion, but it lacks basic overall sports coverage.  National, state, and local sports should take up more than 4 or 5 pages.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ashworth32
    Newest Member
    ashworth32