Roc close to landing a commitment

Guest mffl

From 6'5 Vincenzo Nelson out of Itawamba C.C. From the stats I read sounds like he is a high energy player kind of like Lamar Sanders. He put up good rebounding numbers.

Guest coachacola
Rivals says Lamar made him an offer.  He was also being recruited by Southeast Missouri State.  Why did Roc make this guy an offer?

Guys do not beat the door down to come to some schools. I don't think Roc can get any good shooters to come to Lamar. What does he have to sell them in the way of winning program? I hope Lamar can turn this around but I think it will take some changes.

[quote name="DP#1FAN" post="784967" timestamp="1270120483"]
Guys do not beat the door down to come to some schools. I don't think Roc can get any good shooters to come to Lamar. What does he have to sell them in the way of winning program? I hope Lamar can turn this around but I think it will take some changes.
[/quote]Marlin was able to get shooters. Why can't Roc.

Guest coachacola
[quote name="mffl" post="785001" timestamp="1270128260"]
I don't care who they are recruited by. Terror and the rest of you know about the "recruiting rankings" which have taken us so far.
[/quote]

Recruiting rankings are not the same as who's recruiting a player.  If a lot of schools are showing interest in a player then he must have some talent, no matter what some recruiting service has him rated.  If Roc is suppose to be a great recruiter then how come he's after guys hardly anybody else is after?  He's been here 4 years and I haven't seen any "diamond in the rough" players emerge or any highly-touted HS players signed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43