• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    RVLife
    Newest Member
    RVLife

• Could just be me, but seems they are going after a guy who has been vocally critical of the immigration policies of the current administration. Specifically, Adams received luxury travel and other benefits from a Turkish official and later in exchange pressured the NYC Fire Department to open a Turkish consular building without a fire inspection, the indictment says. I believe the luxury travel was upgrading to first class......and opening a building by "pressure"..........Seems a little trivial to me..... I don't even like the guy, but we are going to have no smart people running for office any more out of fear of getting criminally charged.  Even when you're innocent, they can bankrupt you in legal fee's
    • I'm just saying half of our team couldn't even go to school there. Truth hurts but I'll move along. 
    • Funny all the kids have one thing in common but I digress. 
    • If you think a JV score is going to save you guys tonight. Then it's going to be really funny by halftime 
    • Terrible situation. I was so lucky back in my 20's and 30's. I've been on the water and drove boats all my life. Back in the day drinking was part of my boating and fishing routine.  I was fortunate to never even have a close call.  Game wardens were a lot more lenient back then. I remember I was in a 14' aluminum boat with a 25hp merc. out in Buck Bay at Rayburn, honestly way too far from camp in that small boat.....get stopped by warden, ask to see in ice chest.....a BUNCH of empty beer cans (I've never littered), he said, looks like your catching those 12 ounce fish".......told me to be careful and took off.  Today I would of been arrested.
  • Topics