*PN-G vs. Central Updates* Indians Win/Comments

Where is the outrage on this vs Friendswood vs La Marque? Now I know thru friends that PNG did the exact same things FW did to avoid making this worse than it was, but how do all you folks who were not at the FW game or the PNG game who jumped all over FW? Think about it!

People around here just don't like friendswood man...as a community of athletes they come across very cocky and arrogant. I don't personally have a problem with them...i don't anyone from there, but I do know a lot of the golden triangle does not like them so when they get the opportunity to bash them...they will.

[quote name="fwstangs" post="788182" timestamp="1270845294"]
Where is the outrage on this vs Friendswood vs La Marque? Now I know thru friends that PNG did the exact same things FW did to avoid making this worse than it was, but how do all you folks who were not at the FW game or the PNG game who jumped all over FW? Think about it!
[/quote]
FriendswoodFan just makes you guys an easy target! :) ;)

[quote name="LumRaiderFan" post="788188" timestamp="1270845992"]
[quote author=fwstangs link=topic=68263.msg788182#msg788182 date=1270845294]
[/quote]
FriendswoodFan just makes you guys an easy target! :) ;)
[/quote]

Yep you are right - really a class act is he not!

[quote name="Rizon" post="788184" timestamp="1270845817"]
People around here just don't like friendswood man...as a community of athletes they come across very cocky and arrogant. I don't personally have a problem with them...i don't anyone from there, but I do know a lot of the golden triangle does not like them so when they get the opportunity to bash them...they will.
[/quote]

The athletes or the parents who post on here? Not sure how folks who have not seen FW play would think our athletes are cocky. I can see how a couple obnoxious posters could leave that impression - ie FWFAN!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4