Kirbyville @ Woodville updates/Woodville wins

Kirbyville come out pumped up and ready to continue down the winning in district play. They jumped out 8-0 in the top of the third then Woodville (fighting for there playoff lives) answered back with 5 runs in the bottom half of the third. After the wildcats went down quietly in the top of the 4th, Woodville piled on 4 more to take the lead. Then in the top of the 7th inning Blayk Coleson doubles and later scored on an error to tie the game at 9. Then in the bottom of the 7th Woodville scored the winning run on an error.
Top hitter for the Wildcats was once again Blayk Coleson with 3 on the night.

great game by both teams. sad to say the umpires were ridiculous, both ways. woodville looked to be down for the count after the wildcats took an early 8-0 lead but with their playoff hopes on the line they played like the good team they have the potential to be and found a way to win. i will continue to say this, when they play like they know how this team is tough to beat but we dont see that team too often. big game for the eagles tuesday night vs hemphill. we'll see what happens now that the hornets arent at their whiffle ball park of 200 ft in left field they call home lol should be a dandy

[quote name="Eagles2010" post="788873" timestamp="1270958510"]
great game by both teams. sad to say the umpires were ridiculous, both ways. woodville looked to be down for the count after the wildcats took an early 8-0 lead but with their playoff hopes on the line they played like the good team they have the potential to be and found a way to win. i will continue to say this, when they play like they know how this team is tough to beat but we dont see that team too often. big game for the eagles tuesday night vs hemphill. we'll see what happens now that the hornets arent at their whiffle ball park of 200 ft in left field they call home lol should be a dandy
[/quote]
200' left field???? I'd like to see this park.....
Speed do you have schedule for K-ville on the next 4  game? need to plan a head since I'm workin 7-12's

[quote name="speedkills" post="788897" timestamp="1270994755"]
San Augustine In Kirbyville Tuesday 4/13
Newton in Newton Friday 4/16
Shelbyville in Shelbyville 4/20 I may not make this one  :(
Hemphill in Hemphill 4/23

[/quote]

man this is gonna be hard to make these for me... I'll be there for the San Augustine and Will make it to the Newton Game but be a lil late... I'll just have to Tell em I'm out of there early on the hemphill Game....I can't miss the possible last game.....But Sure hope we'll make it for a few more games...

Speed, What type of device are you using to make post? Cell phone or i phone... I want to get something to post and view internet when I'm not in the office or around the computer...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham