19-4A Team to beat

Guest rambleonus

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gwmcdona
After last nights win the pressure is gone from the young guns of the Hill. The continual pitching efforts of the newly appointed ace  Leggett,  the sky is now the limit. GO EAGLES!!!

Wild district,
Anybody other than NF can beat anybody on any given day.  I think KWP is in the driver seat, they got help from BH and CEK last week.  Dayton and CEK should not be taken lightly (ask Crosby and BH) and almost KWP vs Dayton.  They are getting better.

Guest dcole016
[quote name="gwmcdona" post="789103" timestamp="1271074805"]
What schools have John Ross and Cole signed with?
[/quote][quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=68467.msg789173#msg789173 date=1271087121]
[quote author=dcole016 link=topic=68467.msg789065#msg789065 date=1271044301]
King.
[/quote]

Are you the CE King catcher ?
[/quote]

We haven't signed with anyone yet. Yeah I am.

[quote name="dcole016" post="789213" timestamp="1271095226"]
[quote author=gwmcdona link=topic=68467.msg789103#msg789103 date=1271074805]
What schools have John Ross and Cole signed with?
[/quote][quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=68467.msg789173#msg789173 date=1271087121]
[quote author=dcole016 link=topic=68467.msg789065#msg789065 date=1271044301]
King.
[/quote]

Are you the CE King catcher ?
[/quote]

We haven't signed with anyone yet. Yeah I am.
[/quote]

check your personal messages.

Rambleonus and BH0088,

I was going to post on the other thread about the MVP not coming from a 3rd or 4th place team but they locked the thread. Anyway you guys have short memories, our 19-4A Co-MVPs came from 3rd place Crosby and 4th place C.E. King last year. Trust me, it can happen and it did. ;D

Good point, never snapped to that.  I just know back in the day, the District Champion 9 out of 10 times had the MVP.   The MVP of 19-4A is a different topic, I think every team has a case for a few of its players on why they feel they should be MVP,  as far as the team to beat, as of this week it is KWP. This may all change by this Friday night.  With the way district play is going you better take one game at a time and not look ahead.

[quote name="rambleonus" post="789259" timestamp="1271102618"]
It could happen RIP but I dont see BH in the 3rd or 4th spot. More like battleing Dayton for the 5th spot.
[/quote]

I would have argued that BH would battle for the 4th spot, but after the weekend adventures things got a lot tougher. Not giving up on 'em but you may be right. :-[

[quote name="BH0088" post="789260" timestamp="1271102636"]
 Good point, never snapped to that.  [b]I just know back in the day, the District Champion 9 out of 10 times had the MVP.[/b]   The MVP of 19-4A is a different topic, I think every team has a case for a few of its players on why they feel they should be MVP,  as far as the team to beat, as of this week it is KWP. This may all change by this Friday night.  With the way district play is going you better take one game at a time and not look ahead.
[/quote]

I think both BH and KP had more than one deserving candidate last year as District Co-Champs but for some reason they were overlooked. I'm just saying don't count anyone out as MVP. You never know what's going to happen when the coaches vote. I personally believe it should come from the District Champs unless someone has an unbelievable year such as a Randal Grichuk from Lamar Consolidated last year. Two of the top three individual awards went to the 3rd place team last year in 19-4a.

I do agree that KP is the team to beat right now.

[quote name="RIP09" post="789231" timestamp="1271098058"]
Rambleonus and BH0088,

I was going to post on the other thread about the MVP not coming from a 3rd or 4th place team but they locked the thread. Anyway you guys have short memories, our 19-4A Co-MVPs came from 3rd place Crosby and 4th place C.E. King last year. Trust me, it can happen and it did. ;D
[/quote]Big difference Illijah Short was the best athlete in the district with one of the best batting averages.  He beat teams with his stick,speed and could play any position on the field.  Every team in this district I'm sure thinks they have MVP'S (plural) on their respective teams. There are alot of good players in this district. But he is doing a great job and I was impressed with his composre when we played them.  Keep up the hard work.

[quote name="BH0088" post="789260" timestamp="1271102636"]
 Good point, never snapped to that.  I just know back in the day, the District Champion 9 out of 10 times had the MVP.   The MVP of 19-4A is a different topic, I think every team has a case for a few of its players on why they feel they should be MVP,  as far as the team to beat, as of this week it is KWP. This may all change by this Friday night.  With the way district play is going you better take one game at a time and not look ahead.
[/quote]
I agree change may happen this week, teams could separate themselves this week.  Crosby 5 - KP 3                                            It is early in the week, see what happens on Friday. (Crosby - GCM @ Crosby)

Langley dbl & HR,  Rachel dbl,  Hebert dbl,  Gabryzswski dbl
I think Langley is hitting over .400 and slugging around .600, MVP candidate maybe.

Guest GCMPats
[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="789605" timestamp="1271173367"]
off a kid that hadent thrown in 3 weeks. wat did they do off the second pitcher? k's?
[/quote]

Whose fault is that?

You hit what's pitched.

[quote name="kpwinner2010" post="789605" timestamp="1271173367"]
off a kid that hadent thrown in 3 weeks. wat did they do off the second pitcher? k's?
[/quote]

Is that suppose to be Crosby's fault? What did KP do off Crosby's starter? I think they scored 3 runs, bad thing is Crosby scored 5! The last time I checked the final score is what they use to determine who wins!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou