Is there A SETX Comeback player of the Year?

[quote name="Frogger09" post="789334" timestamp="1271116744"]
And I Lauren Washburn!
After suffering a knee injury last year I believe she came back with a very strong season!
[/quote]
I have to agree . She worked very hard and cam back and had an outstanding year!

Someone else started this thread....I commented. Am I a parent? YES
Do I feel like a player who came back back from an injury that kept them out of the playoffs, had surgery, recovered and came back and played great should be recognized? YES I DO...and she was by getting voted All District by the coaches in the area.
Do i think that the SETX awards will end up being anything more than a popularity contest...well, we will see.

and like everything else, if ya don't like it, ya don't have to read it. Skip on to something you do agree with

i've seen some of that in a few of these award threads, but not in this case.  Washburn was nominated by frogger, who's identity i am not at liberty to reveal, but i can assure you that person has no vested interests in nominating her.  then washburn's mom chimed in to comment.  That's a far cry from her mom getting on here and starting a thread to convince everyone that her child deserves an award.  This comment might have merit, but not in this thread.  I'm also in agreeance with a certain post that i had to delete in reference to the fact that in MANY sports of many classifications a comeback player of the year is given.  there's no reason not to give one here.  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats