96 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be in the top three?

• Bridge City
    • Hamshire-Fannett
    • Hardin Jefferson
    • Orangefield
    • Silsbee
    • West Orange-Stark

West Orange is losing just as much as any of the other teams.  Hamshire is losing the least.  The question is who had the better underlevels.  I know that OF beat everyones JV except for Silsbee twice and HJ once.  The OF 9th beat everyone except HJ twice and Silsbee once and HF once.  The OF varsity has three coming back.  I heard they are working hard in the offseason.  A good summer of hard work can make a huge difference come next year.  Lets see who works the hardest.  Live in the gym bobcats.

I will go with SILSBEE, HJ AND WOS once again......As for OF, they have always worked hard, during season and off season and their JV and Freshman teams have always done good.....Had one of the best group of Seniors this past year and looked to be a very disappointing season for them and their fans.....I don't see much happening for them any different this next year......For one, you have to believe in yourself and rise above all the negative that is around you.....As for HF and BC they have showed alot of heart the past few years, they are moving in the right direction.....

Got some great teams in this district, tigers, hawks, mustangs, bobcats, cardinals and horns.....Good Luck to you all and prove everyone wrong.....

[quote name="bballgod" post="795693" timestamp="1272489356"]
West Orange is losing just as much as any of the other teams.  Hamshire is losing the least.  The question is who had the better underlevels.  I know that OF beat everyones JV except for Silsbee twice and HJ once.  The OF 9th beat everyone except HJ twice and Silsbee once and HF once.  The OF varsity has three coming back.  I heard they are working hard in the offseason.  A good summer of hard work can make a huge difference come next year.  Lets see who works the hardest.  Live in the gym bobcats.
[/quote]

Said it last year and will say it again...............NO HAYES, NO CHANCE!!!!!

[quote name="bballgod" post="795693" timestamp="1272489356"]
[/quote]

OFs 9th grade  lost to HJ once and Silsbee once they were 8-2 in district

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4