Newton 32 vs Corrigan Camden 14 Final/Comments

jdawg03

CC is good' date=' well i know back when my cousin was playing for them when they won state, he played QB/S[/quote']

What year did your cousin play for them scooter?

I WAS UNABLE TO GO TO THE GAME DUE TO HAVING TO WORK LATE. WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT . DID WE FUMBLE ALOT? I ASUME BY THE SCORE THAT OUR OFFENSE IS STILL NOT WERE IT SHOULD BE!!!

Defense allowed 1 TD. The other was a punt return. Offense finally came together at the last. Defense bent, but didn't break Maclemore had a bunch of yards, Still work to be done on both sides . of the ball. :D

I BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT I AM WORRIED GUYS!!!!!!!! WAS NOT ABLE TO GO TO THE GAME LAST NIGHT DUE TO WORK , BUT IT SEEMS WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS. WE CANT THROW THE BALL AT ALL . WE BETTER LEARN A PASSING GAME OR WE WILL BE GOING TO THE HOUSE AROUND THE 2ND ROUND OR SO.

I BLEED PURPLE AND WHITE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BUT I AM WORRIED GUYS!!!!!!!! WAS NOT ABLE TO GO TO THE GAME LAST NIGHT DUE TO WORK ' date=' BUT IT SEEMS WE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS. WE CANT THROW THE BALL AT ALL . WE BETTER LEARN A PASSING GAME OR WE WILL BE GOING TO THE HOUSE AROUND THE 2ND ROUND OR SO.[/quote']

No trouble passing. Just that nobody will catch it. :roll:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats