outlook now

on both the men's and women's basketball teams for the up-coming year now that we have at least a little more light on the recruiting situations.

(MEN)  I call for both (mens' / women's teams) to win 20 games based on the facts as of now and as we all know they are subject to change but when you have the recruiting class Roc has brought in this year I would say its a very reachable goal. And I will say the Southland championship is an obtainable goal.

(WOMEN)  As for the women who are returning the state of Texas Coach and Player of the year in Tidwell and Plumley i would say a first round win in the NCAA tournament is not out of the question.

Also this is just to get some other opinions and create some buzz so all predictions and opinions are welcome thanks

The women must start the season in high gear. No Jekyll and Hyde playing like this past season.
If so, LU could get a much higher seed and possible first round win.

The men...well...lets wait and see. It looks good so far. We are talking the SLC. A below average
team can win this conference.

[quote name="LamarFanatic" post="803439" timestamp="1274299630"]
on both the men's and women's basketball teams for the up-coming year now that we have at least a little more light on the recruiting situations.

(MEN)   I call for both (mens' / women's teams) to win 20 games based on the facts as of now and as we all know they are subject to change but when [b]you have the recruiting class Roc has brought in this year [/b] I would say its a very reachable goal. And I will say the Southland championship is an obtainable goal.

(WOMEN)  As for the women who are returning the state of Texas Coach and Player of the year in Tidwell and Plumley i would say a first round win in the NCAA tournament is not out of the question.

Also this is just to get some other opinions and create some buzz so all predictions and opinions are welcome thanks
[/quote]

Roc hasn't brought in any recruiting class this year just yet. Something tells me not all of these "recruits" will make it here to Lamar. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43