What an INTERESTING day

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806207" timestamp="1274974679"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806202#msg806202 date=1274974430]
It would appear that one associate instructed another associate to terminate the trash talk.  Ain't life grand?
[/quote]

Not only that, but he has left the building too. ;D
[/quote]Why should swag continue. Lazeek deletes all his posts but dont delete theirs. Everything is edited just to make themselves look good.

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806246" timestamp="1274977727"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806202#msg806202 date=1274974430]
It would appear that one associate instructed another associate to terminate the trash talk.  Ain't life grand?
[/quote]stop deleting my posts.
[/quote]

Hold on a minute. You just signed up a couple of minutes ago. How could anyone have deleted your posts already?

Are you saying that you are the member formerly known as "Swag"?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806259" timestamp="1274978755"]
Betrayed, you speak of Swag as in 3rd person, why do you do that?

If you are not Swag, then why did you post saying you wanted someone to stop deleting "YOUR" posts?
[/quote]Betrayed

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="806274" timestamp="1274979791"]
Lazeek is here........only things that get deleted are when someone says something about a coach personally, kid personally or throws out something that is false or manufactured.  Other than that it is good entertainment.
[/quote]but it doesnt apply to sleepy, ur you know who  ;D

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806286" timestamp="1274980630"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=70069.msg806274#msg806274 date=1274979791]
Lazeek is here........only things that get deleted are when someone says something about a coach personally, kid personally or throws out something that is false or manufactured.  Other than that it is good entertainment.
[/quote]

It absolutely applies to me........also, you can quit trying to skate around who I am.  I don't try to hide behind a screen name like you do.  Everyone knows. 

[quote name="Betrayed" post="806286" timestamp="1274980630"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=70069.msg806274#msg806274 date=1274979791]
[/quote]

Sleepy appears to be smart enough to know where to draw the line on posts which, is unlike certain associates.  

This whole dayum board is turning into another 'Texas Hoops' board, [u]especially the Basketball Forum[/u]! Too many "feelings" and alot of people getting their panties in a wad. Say something that "hits the admins in a wrong way" and your posts gets deleted, sometimes the whole thread! Pretty pitiful!

WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE BOARD IF SOMEONE CAN'T "SPEAK THEIR MIND?!"

[b]*This will more than likely be deleted if one of the admins don't agree with what I'm saying. To hell with it!* I've read and witnessed enough of the 'good ole boy' favoritism![/b]

If I get my account deleted, goodbye to everyone I've had the pleasure of chatting with.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="806294" timestamp="1274981181"]
This whole dayum board is turning into another 'Texas Hoops' board, [u]especially the Basketball Forum[/u]! Too many "feelings" and alot of people getting their panties in a wad. Say something that "hits the admins in a wrong way" and your posts gets deleted, sometimes the whole thread! Pretty pitiful!

[b]*This will more than likely be deleted if one of the admins don't agree with what I'm saying. To heck with it!* I've read and witnessed enough of the 'good ole boy' favoritism![/b]

If I get [b]my account deleted[/b], goodbye to everyone I've had the pleasure of chatting with.
[/quote]

Nobody can "get" their account deleted. A member can delete his/her own account though. ;)

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="806294" timestamp="1274981181"]

[b]*This will more than likely be deleted if one of the admins don't agree with what I'm saying. To heck with it!* I've read and witnessed enough of the 'good ole boy' favoritism![/b]

If I get my account deleted, goodbye to everyone I've had the pleasure of chatting with.
[/quote]  I agree with you to some extent, but there has to be some limitations.  Its sort of like you are entitled to freedom of speech, but you are in trouble if you say "I've got a bomb" when you are in the airport.  Are you also suggesting that posters such as Dickie V, should have been given free reign to say and do what they wanted on this board?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="806296" timestamp="1274981344"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=70069.msg806294#msg806294 date=1274981181]

If I get [b]my account deleted[/b], goodbye to everyone I've had the pleasure of chatting with.
[/quote]

Nobody can "get" their account deleted. A member can delete his/her own account though. ;)
[/quote]

Thats BS! I've heard of people getting their account deleted. Don't come at me with that. One hit dog has hollered....next....

"If it doesn't apply, let it fly"!

[quote name="stevenash" post="806297" timestamp="1274981553"]

[/quote]  I agree with you to some extent, but there has to be some limitations.  Its sort of like you are entitled to freedom of speech, but you are in trouble if you say "I've got a bomb" when you are in the airport.  Are you also suggesting that posters such as Dickie V, should have been given free reign to say and do what they wanted on this board?
[/quote]

I have no problem with "saying what you want to" but it gets pretty old when you say something that one of the "faithful" don't agree with, your post gets deleted.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="806315" timestamp="1274982801"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70069.msg806297#msg806297 date=1274981553]

[/quote]

I have no problem with "saying what you want to" but it gets pretty old when you say something that one of the "faithful" don't agree with, your post gets deleted.

[/quote]
Unfortunately it is not your board or my board and when the rules are violated they are violated.  If someone were on a public message board that your boss reads saying things that would lead him to believe you are not doing your job correctly or doing things inside your job that are unethical and the accusations were false would you be ok with it or would you want it deleted and done away with?

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="806315" timestamp="1274982801"]

[/quote]

My guess is that "the faithful" as you call it, are given certain responsibilities for maintaining this board and they handle it as they see fit.  I further suspect, that NOBODY, would be able to please everyone when it comes to deciding what should or shouldnt be deleted.  As for your question:"WHATS THE PURPOSE OF THE BOARD IF SOMEONE CAN'T "SPEAK THEIR MIND?!"  there are a number of posters that are on here or who have been here that lack the "mind" from which to speak.  I have had a number of posts deleted, but it is far from being an "end of the world event".  I watched a little league baseball game in which the umpire called a ball a strike that hit the dirt in front of home plate.  But guess what, I survived.

[/quote]

[quote name="sleepy" post="806318" timestamp="1274983066"]
[quote author=KHSAlum400 link=topic=70069.msg806315#msg806315 date=1274982801]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Unfortunately it is not your board or my board and when the rules are violated they are violated.  If someone were on a public message board that your boss reads saying things that would lead him to believe you are not doing your job correctly or doing things inside your job that are unethical and the accusations were false would you be ok with it or would you want it deleted and done away with?
[/quote]  Come on now, Sleepy.  You are using common sense and that is often not well received here.

[quote name="sleepy" post="806318" timestamp="1274983066"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Again, it is a public message board sleepy. I'm not saying posts shouldn't be deleted when you talk about certain people DIRECTLY and list names, but when it boils down to someone not agreeing with something you say, that's pretty childish. But hey, that's how it's ran.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="806328" timestamp="1274983906"]
[quote author=sleepy link=topic=70069.msg806318#msg806318 date=1274983066]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Again, it is a public message board sleepy. I'm not saying posts shouldn't be deleted when you talk about certain people DIRECTLY and list names, but when it boils down to someone not agreeing with something you say, that's pretty childish. But hey, that's how it's ran.

[/quote]

I don't believe the last part occurs.  The things swag was saying that got deleted were dead wrong, defaming, and saying names.  Other than that posts never get deleted.  So you know he deleted his own account and deleted many of his own posts because he was told to by a certain person.

[quote name="KHSAlum400" post="806312" timestamp="1274982625"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=70069.msg806296#msg806296 date=1274981344]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats BS! I've heard of people getting their account deleted. Don't come at me with that. One hit dog has hollered....next....

"If it doesn't apply, let it fly"!
[/quote]

I think you are confusing "getting banned" and "deleting an account". These are not the same.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4