2010 Changes

Guest hardcore

We get 3 teams dropping from 5A...problem is only one had a winning record.(Stratford)  The other 2 (Northbrook & Spring Woods) only had one win between both teams.  So, unfortunatly I'd have to say were not gonna gain anything like you would think from 3 5A teams moving to your distict.    :-\

Guest LR1969
All I will say about realignment is that it made no sense to move KV up to 3A when they were only a couple of students over the limit (from what I hear, they have already lost several students and are now below that limit). KV will, more than likely (unless some freakish, unexpected growth takes place in the next two years) return to 2A during the next realignment and all of this will have been a big waste of time. They spent their years at 3A and they were finally where they belonged - in 2A. They should still be successful at 3A but they would have been a pre-season favorite had they not moved up. Just my two cents.

Guest hardcore
[quote name="LR1969" post="807472" timestamp="1275183518"]
All I will say about realignment is that it made no sense to move KV up to 3A when they were only a couple of students over the limit (from what I hear, they have already lost several students and are now below that limit). KV will, more than likely (unless some freakish, unexpected growth takes place in the next two years) return to 2A during the next realignment and all of this will have been a big waste of time. They spent their years at 3A and they were finally where they belonged - in 2A. They should still be successful at 3A but they would have been a pre-season favorite had they not moved up. Just my two cents.
[/quote] i understand what you are saying but kirbyville can over the impossible situations that is thrown at them 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo