Baytown Lee At Memorial Predictions

Guest RacinJason1083

Well, I"ve seen WB play both Lee and Kingwood, and we beat them both. Let me just say that Memorial better come to play, because after hearing that Kingwood beat the Titans, and the fact we had more trouble with Lee than Kingwood, the Titans better bring their "A" game because Lee is going to give them all they can handle. My guess is that Lee will win this one. Not taking anything away from Memorial, I just think Lee is a better team.

Let's not start counting any chickens yet. Every game will be a struggle for Lee until Jeremy Moses gets back. Racinjason can attest to the fact that Lee can't exactly throw the ball around the joint with the backup qb. They are forced to run, which they are much better at this year, but still not that great. They are forced to throw 2 or 3 specific types of passes that can be defensed with good speed in the secondary.

It will be no walk in the park. If Moses is back, I think Lee can put up 35-40 on anyone in the district. I'm not so sure how well Lee can stop PAM either. Kingwood never stopped them. PAM just turned the ball over. Would be Lee's luck that PAM plays a flawless game.

Guest RacinJason1083

according to what i've read, if memorial loses friday, their playoff chances are very slim. kingwood would likely sneak in as the final playoff spot behind huimble, WB, and lee. if memorial wins, then the last playoff spot would probably be between them and lee. should be very interesting!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62