North Shore

So they are picking north Shore again, folks are so crazy, NS is a over rated program that is slowly going down.  We will beat them again and West Brook is gonna beat them, it just pisses me off cause folks are going off there past, they are overrated and you will the same like last year and this year there crybaby fans cant cry bout the field this year when we whip em

[quote name="sfa87" post="814260" timestamp="1277313760"]
So they are picking north Shore again, folks are so crazy, NS is a over rated program that is slowly going down.  We will beat them again and West Brook is gonna beat them, it just pisses me off cause folks are going off there past, they are overrated and you will the same like last year and this year there crybaby fans cant cry bout the field this year when we whip em
[/quote]

NS will be on a mission.  Program slowly going down.  Not.  And I was at PAM's spring game.  They won't beat LP running 3 plays and running them to the right and or the short side of the field......

[quote name="SFA85" post="814279" timestamp="1277319560"]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=70675.msg814260#msg814260 date=1277313760]
[/quote]

NS will be on a mission.  Program slowly going down.  Not.  And I was at PAM's spring game.  They won't beat LP running 3 plays and running them to the right and or the short side of the field......
[/quote]SFA85...I would love to meet you and sit with you during a game. I'll bet you are quite the entertainer.

[quote name="Go-rilla" post="814383" timestamp="1277360689"]
I've heard from some pretty reliable sources that NS is about to roll. I know WB should be pretty good next year, so I guess it should be a good one at least next year.
[/quote] ::) Not if their Qb (Gibson) from last season dosen't get any better.

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="814318" timestamp="1277330303"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=70675.msg814279#msg814279 date=1277319560]
[quote author=sfa87 link=topic=70675.msg814260#msg814260 date=1277313760]
[/quote]

[/quote]SFA85...I would love to meet you and sit with you during a game. I'll bet you are quite the entertainer.
[/quote]

Well I'll be on Central's side week 2.  We can meet up.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="sfa87" post="815812" timestamp="1278107393"]
it doesnt matter how good we do, sfa85 will always have sumthin negative to say, ns is overrated and everyone will see it starting in week 0, katy is gonna beat em again
[/quote]

No more mud bowls AG.  And base on what I saw @PAM's spring game, they'll be fighting for 4th place.....

HELLO GUYS. NEW TO THE SITE SO PLEASE WELCOME ME IN... HAVE TO AGREE WITH 85, MEMORIAL LOOKED TERRIBLE DURIN THE SPRING GAME. KIDS JUST RUNNIN PLAYS WITH NO TECHNIQUE OR CONCEPT OF WHAT THEY ARE DOIN AND WHY THEY ARE DOIN IT. COULD IT BE COACHING? NORTH SHORE WILL SHUT THAT LIL NON ATTACKING OFFENSE DOWN.

[quote name="JJ41" post="815956" timestamp="1278170146"]
HELLO GUYS. NEW TO THE SITE SO PLEASE WELCOME ME IN... HAVE TO AGREE WITH 85, MEMORIAL LOOKED TERRIBLE DURIN THE SPRING GAME. KIDS JUST RUNNIN PLAYS WITH NO TECHNIQUE OR CONCEPT OF WHAT THEY ARE DOIN AND WHY THEY ARE DOIN IT. COULD IT BE COACHING? NORTH SHORE WILL SHUT THAT LIL NON ATTACKING OFFENSE DOWN.
[/quote] ::)Maybe the #1 defense is just ahead of the offense who is trying to break in a new QB, that and the O-line was missing two returning  starters.  >:(

[quote name="The GOAT" post="816056" timestamp="1278219319"]
[quote author=JJ41 link=topic=70675.msg815956#msg815956 date=1278170146]
[/quote] ::)Maybe the #1 defense is just ahead of the offense who is trying to break in a new QB, that and the O-line was missing two returning  starters.  >:(
[/quote]
I remember those excuses during the Katy game....our starters had staff

injuries happen durin the course of camp and the season, this is a hard sport for hard men. with coaching you suppose have kids ready to fill that void. where are those kids. word has it PAM has two 6'6 kids and one 6'3, all junior. why aren't they ready to go or fill in. not askin them to world beaters, just asking them to hold their own. COACHIN?

defense was bad and the offense was worse. of course the defense will look ok. if i can remember correctly, the defense stayed in man and got bombed often. BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD :o. no depth on offense or defense.

[quote name="JJ41" post="816114" timestamp="1278286709"]
defense was bad and the offense was worse. of course the defense will look ok. if i can remember correctly, the defense stayed in man and got bombed often. BOMBS OVER BAGHDAD :o. no depth on offense or defense.
[/quote]That was #2's on 2's nothing goes 2's right with, those will be fill-in players.Now i will agree with you that the o-line coach needs to go.

O-LINE COACH BEEN THERE A WHILE, DOIN THE SAME THINGS FOR YEARS. HE IS ALLOWED TO BE BELOW AVERAGE. WHEN WILL THE HEAD GUY FIND OUT THAT HE WILL GO IF HE DONT HAVE THE HEART TO MAKE THE NECCESARY CHANGES. SAW THE YOUNG LINE COACH BEING A FAN DURING THE SPRING. WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo