Betrayed

[quote name="Betrayed" post="814381" timestamp="1277357774"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=70678.msg814293#msg814293 date=1277322714]
Are there any pending press conferences in Hardin County?
[/quote]Stay Tuned!!
[/quote]

Looks like you are a Kobe fan.  Wouldnt you agree that he had very little to do with the Lakers game 7 victory?

Just like those kids across those tracks didn't have anything to do with all that success Hj has been having since the Rebels became the Hawks ;D Seems like all the props goes to you and the coaches and players from that town off of 105  ::) Jordan said it best,"Players win Championships" not coaches or GM's!! I didn't see those coaches or assnt coaches playing with a broken nose, badly sprained ankles, the Flu, and stomach viruses ;)

[quote name="Betrayed" post="814442" timestamp="1277403544"]
Just like those kids across those tracks didn't have anything to do with all that success Hj has been having since the Rebels became the Hawks ;D Seems like all the props goes to you and the coaches and players from that town off of 105  ::) Jordan said it best,"Players win Championships" not coaches or GM's!! I didn't see those coaches or assnt coaches playing with a broken nose, badly sprained ankles, the Flu, and stomach viruses ;)
[/quote]

Nice flowery commentary.  Yes, player[font=Verdana]S[/font] win championships.  Also EVERY kid on a team has something to do with a teams success, not just those from specific geographic areas.  And ALL of the successful teams achieve their greatness based on who the COACH thinks should play. (instead of some less than intelligent faction that believes it/they know more than the coach)You got so enthralled with your response, you forgot to answer the question.  And yes, players do play hurt.  I can remember when Gus could barely walk in the playoffs but continued to play and play well.  You do know Gus, don't you.  He is the one you said would lead the district in turnovers.  How did that prognositication work out?  I will let you in on a little secret:  The coaches are going to play who they think will help the team the most and they WONT take into consideration if a kid is from across the tracks or in a "town" off 105.  I would say that this approach has worked pretty well, wouldnt you agree?  Here is another novel thought:  If a player isnt getting enough playing time, maybe he should consider working harder or practicing more instead of those other UNPRODUCTIVE methods. 

[quote name="Betrayed" post="814442" timestamp="1277403544"]
[/quote]

See here is where you are wrong betrayed........you want to think that all the credit goes to the coaches and you are dead wrong.  Does HJ have a good coaching staff.  I think so.  Why have they been so good over the last few years.  The players.  Every coach on the staff will tell you that you can be a great coach but without players you can't win anything.  The players have been great.  OK......now let's find something else for you to moan about since you we agree that the players won the championships and the coaches prepared them well.

• 2 months later...
[quote name="PoppaBearstarr" post="830608" timestamp="1282754550"]
Man what is the deal, HJ has had some great players and I thought they played together as a team and won. Why are you always trying to separate the kids based on geographical area's. The fact is that they all come together and play great together. Why is this a problem with you.
[/quote]

My guess is that the accuser is exactly what he accuses others of being

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats