Friday Night Football State Wide Mag Out!

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome magazine.  It's hard to believe it's only in it's first year.  My only complaint is that there are alot of misspelled words and words left out in some sentences.  Even with those errors, i'd still have to say, this is my new favorite magazine.  ...good stuff

[quote name="the sports guy" post="817622" timestamp="1278942529"]
BrenhamFan could load up a truck with a few Mags, make a golden triangle run, and share the wealth. :)
[/quote]

Lol. I wish it were that easy.  My sister looked for them in Austin, but she said she didn't see them.  So I called my mom, because she was in Kerrville visiting a friend.  She went to their walmart and said they had lots of them.  Liltex, I didn't see any Blue-bell coupons, but I do have a couple of friends that work there and it is only 4 blocks from my house...best I can do is get any flavor, and get it for half price.  Also, I can get a 3 gallon tub or 1/2 gallon tub.   ;) ;D
Now all I need to do is wait for the football season and try to come up with a spare $200 to join you on that offshore fishing trip....  Then I'll be set.   

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="817665" timestamp="1278960226"]
It's a little weird that DC has West Brook as #10, and FNF has them at #48.  I understand that each magazine has different opinions and rankings, but 38 spots different...  Rather unusual...
[/quote]
That's funny

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats