SMU's making a big mistake, but Jeremy Hall will have the last laugh...

http://www.brenhambanner.com/articles/2010/07/07/sports/sports01.txt

SMwho???  I really don't understand this, but it will hurt their recruiting...  Not only will they lose Hall's talent, they could possibly lose Brenham CB, Rodney Hubert who is verbally commited there as well (atleast for now) and future prospects that they might be interested in.  Jeremy Hall and Rodney Hubert are really good friends and i'm sure he's not happy with this either.  Coach West says, he will warn all his athletes that this is a possibility.  SMU is messing up here, big time!  Their coach appealed, but it was denied.  Luckily for Hall, he's very talented and it will help him get into another school.    ???

*If you know any college coaches that would be interested in him, let them know...  This dual sport star is available!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="816645" timestamp="1278539949"]
I think coach Woodard from Lamar needs to make a call to Brenham.
[/quote]

If you know him tell him to make the call...  Hall is awesome in 3 sports, especially football and baseball.  He better call quick though, cuz he won't be on the market long...  Coach West said he got the call in D.C. while boarding a plane, and stopped in Atlanta and turned his phone back on.  Four college coaches had already left messages all offering him a scholarship.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo