Does anyone have updated pictures of the new BISD stadium?

I was just looking at the Texas Football Database, http://www.texasbob.com/football/, and saw that the listed home fields are still Durley and Zaharias.  Does anybody have info (address, seating capacity, et al) and pictures so that Bob can update his site as the BISD schools?

Men I just relized im gone to miss watching games at Babe's..Idk why but for some reason I just cant see us playing anywere else and it being the same..Guess cause we've always been their..
Guess im gone to be like this until the New Stadium lunches And I see a game their..

[quote name="D3zii" post="816708" timestamp="1278567662"]
Men I just relized im gone to miss watching games at Babe's..Idk why but for some reason I just cant see us playing anywere else and it being the same..Guess cause we've always been their..
Guess im gone to be like this until the New Stadium lunches And I see a game their..
[/quote]

It's going to be OK (huggin D3zii)... :'( :'(

[quote name="SgtRey" post="816723" timestamp="1278592707"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70889.msg816708#msg816708 date=1278567662]
[/quote]

[/quote] :D :D... You'll be ok, D3zii... You'll be ok once we start notching some wins in the new digs.  The new stadium is actually the same distance from my house as Babe is. Advantage is that the parking will be better.  No more parking on the side of the road and walking several blocks. I have questions about the Traffic coming and going though.  Will Both the I-10 and Fannet Road sides be open on gameday? I guess these answers will be answered soon...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="816743" timestamp="1278596680"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=70889.msg816723#msg816723 date=1278592707]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=70889.msg816708#msg816708 date=1278567662]
[/quote]

[/quote] :D :D... You'll be ok, D3zii... You'll be ok once we start notching some wins in the new digs.  The new stadium is actually the same distance from my house as Babe is. Advantage is that the parking will be better.  No more parking on the side of the road and walking several blocks. I have questions about the Traffic coming and going though.  Will Both the I-10 and Fannet Road sides be open on gameday? I guess these answers will be answered soon...
[/quote]

I lived across the street from Babes...at the "Villas"...I now I have to take the bus to the "Butch". >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43