Aguilar Leaving HF

[quote name="fiveoclocksomewhere" post="821809" timestamp="1280426970"]
There is a player transferring from Lumberton Middle School and will be a Freshman at HF. She is a solid guard, but I would not use the word great yet.(Gotta earn that title.) Her dad is not happy with the Lumberton program.   
Anyone know who the new HF coach will be?
[/quote] The news is out the for new freshman comming to HF. I watched here play this weekend and she is everything everybody says she is  (WOW) to be that good and so young, this could give HF a possible STATE TITLE. Can't wait until the season kicks off.

[quote name="rice1963" post="822735" timestamp="1280864245"]
[quote author=fiveoclocksomewhere link=topic=71029.msg821809#msg821809 date=1280426970]
There is a player transferring from Lumberton Middle School and will be a Freshman at HF. She is a solid guard, but I would not use the word great yet.(Gotta earn that title.) Her dad is not happy with the Lumberton program. 
Anyone know who the new HF coach will be?
[/quote] The news is out the for new freshman comming to HF. I watched here play this weekend and she is everything everybody says she is  (WOW) to be that good and so young, this could give HF a possible STATE TITLE. Can't wait until the season kicks off.
[/quote]

::) State title?

One of the best young ball players I have seen in years. What a loss for Lumberton and a tremendous gain for HF. This kid has everything to going for her. Is she great, ABSOLUTLEY! She will definitely be an asset to the HF program. Major colleges are scouting her and she is only in Jr. High School. I feel for the competition when she gets a couple more years under her belt.

[quote name="Futurestars222" post="823277" timestamp="1281058722"]
One of the best young ball players I have seen in years. What a loss for Lumberton and a tremendous gain for HF. This kid has everything to going for her. Is she great, ABSOLUTLEY! She will definitely be an asset to the HF program. Major colleges are scouting her and she is only in Jr. High School. I feel for the competition when she gets a couple more years under her belt.
[/quote]

Which major colleges are scouting her? ::)

[/quote]

I think we is being messed wid.... ;)     

Guest bleed orange
[/quote]

Wow, it has been a long time since a girl has went to a major college in this area.  HF will probably win state now. ::) ::)

[quote name="bleed orange" post="823874" timestamp="1281312409"]
[quote author=Futurestars222 link=topic=71029.msg823277#msg823277 date=1281058722]
[/quote]

Wow, it has been a long time since a girl has went to a major college in this area.  HF will probably win state now. ::) ::)
[/quote]

Bleed, I got a question. Just what classifies as a "Major" college?

Guest bleed orange
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="823886" timestamp="1281313328"]
[quote author=bleed orange link=topic=71029.msg823874#msg823874 date=1281312409]
[quote author=Futurestars222 link=topic=71029.msg823277#msg823277 date=1281058722]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Bleed, I got a question. Just what classifies as a "Major" college?
[/quote]

I should have rephrased my post. I do consider any D-1 a major college like Rice. I was talking about the powerhouses in womens basketball like Connecticut,Duke,Tennessee, Texas, Texas ATM and so on.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham