Rumors around town about DT Malcolm Brown's future...

Brenhamfan knows what hes talking about when it comes to Brenham. Hes related to the Edwards kid whos going to tech. UT doesnt "Officially" give out offers till their first Jr day but there are rumors that elite recruits have offers for months but are asked not to make any announcements of having one or committing.

[quote name="WTB" post="819272" timestamp="1279653385"]
Brenhamfan knows what hes talking about when it comes to Brenham. Hes related to the Edwards kid whos going to tech. UT doesnt "Officially" give out offers till their first Jr day but there are rumors that elite recruits have offers for months but are asked not to make any announcements of having one or committing.
[/quote]

And i can tell you that UT doesn't even unoffically offer someone until EVERY last of their targets for the current senior class is signed.  Being heavily courted by UT however is a good sign that a offer is going to come....

DT Malcolm Borwn and DT Paul Boyette are two DT's i expect UT to offer, but we won't know until after they current season that has yet to commence.

[/quote]

I'm not related to Derek, but I do know him and his brother A.J. that went to U of H, and transfered to SHSU.  A.J. was a couple of years younger than me so I know him from school, and Derek is a couple years younger than my sister.  Their dad was my principal in jr high.....  Small town.

[quote name="HUM398" post="819281" timestamp="1279656766"]
[quote author=WTB link=topic=71052.msg819272#msg819272 date=1279653385]
[/quote]

And i can tell you that UT doesn't even unoffically offer someone until EVERY last of their targets for the current senior class is signed.  Being heavily courted by UT however is a good sign that a offer is going to come....

DT Malcolm Borwn and DT Paul Boyette are two DT's i expect UT to offer, but we won't know until after they current season that has yet to commence.
[/quote]

100% Correct. 

[/quote]

100% Incorrect

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats