Any of us ex players going to watch two a day practices?

[quote name="skipper" post="822372" timestamp="1280676587"]
going to be to gang hot for me. last year i was watching the kids run the mustang mile and i was the only one that passed out. :o
[/quote]

You need to be over in Bear Country watching YOUR Bears anyway, Skipper.

[quote name="td" post="822487" timestamp="1280756289"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=71341.msg822372#msg822372 date=1280676587]
going to be to gang hot for me. last year i was watching the kids run the mustang mile and i was the only one that passed out. :o
[/quote]

You need to be over in Bear Country watching YOUR Bears anyway, Skipper.
[/quote]

Cough, Cough! 

[quote name="skipper" post="822631" timestamp="1280802297"]
MY BEARS----------------------hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .TD why in this world made you say that you know i am a mustang,but i do live in LC and have some good friends that there kids play and i wish randy,the best its over do at LC-M dont you think
[/quote]

I wish Coach the best also. When you speak of the Bears, you say "we". So I asked you who your team was and you didn't answer. Just wishing you and your Bears and Slam14 good luck this season. Go get em boys!!!!

Went this morning.Dayton Fresh start @ 7:30-JV/Varsity @9:00.One adays @ present.Broncos looking good thus far and conditioned.Full pads/contact friday.Man @8:00 that turf was already being felt hot in my tennis shoes.Now I'll take grass over turf.Some of those sophs have beefed up and grown that started last year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo