ESPN Top 50

[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="822588" timestamp="1280788579"]
[quote author=OldSkool97 link=topic=71370.msg822580#msg822580 date=1280785786]
Its good to see a catholic school inside the top 20    ;)
[/quote]

Beaumont Kelly? ;D
[/quote]Thats messed up. Lol :D

Plant wont be their for long, Also IMO the people who pick some of these rankings are only picking some of the teams so some States wont be left out,,Not bashing the other states , but Most Nation Wide polls should consist mainly of TX,FL,CAL, and Ohio..Witha few outsiders..theirs no way A state like, Utah or Navada can beat Tex,Fl and maybe Calis top 10 teams..

[quote name="D3zii" post="822621" timestamp="1280799553"]
Plant wont be their for long, Also IMO the people who pick some of these rankings are only picking some of the teams so some States wont be left out,,Not bashing the other states , but Most Nation Wide polls should consist mainly of TX,FL,CAL, and Ohio..Witha few outsiders..theirs no way A state like, Utah or Navada can beat Tex,Fl and maybe Calis top 10 teams..
[/quote]I bet Skyline (washington) can hang with anyone in Texas. I've seen them play numerous times and everytime it turned into a blowout.

[quote name="scooter!" post="822666" timestamp="1280838960"]
[quote author=D3zii link=topic=71370.msg822621#msg822621 date=1280799553]
[/quote]I bet Skyline (washington) can hang with anyone in Texas. I've seen them play numerous times and everytime it turned into a blowout.
[/quote]
My niece went to Skyline HS in Washington. She said they were good, but not like in Texas!

Again the Private schools that recruit heavy and get to play for the main title in their state versus the public schools that are bound by their district lines (Texas).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou