LC-M Defensive Coordinator...

Rumor has it that he wasn't certified to be the P.E teacher.  So, of course, LCM is always strapped of cash (even when the economy is good) and couldn't afford to keep him as just the defensive coordinator.  He is now coaching at Port Arthur Memorial, where he will also be a hall monitor (a position LCM does not have).  He has been replaced by Alan Deshazo, [sic?] who was the outside linebackers  -"rover" in Bear terminology - coach last year, and will be the secondary coach as well as the defensive coordinator this season.  If I am not mistaken, he was also on the coaching staff for the 2008 team, but I ceremoniously burned my program immediately following that season...

[quote name="smitty" post="823009" timestamp="1280970752"]
I see last years LC-M defensive coordinator left after one year.  What's the scoop?
[/quote]Yep, he now coaches the Db's @ MHS. I Like his intensity and his knowledge, He's doing a lot teaching and butt chewing. I like him. 8)

[quote name="The GOAT" post="823052" timestamp="1280985815"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=71416.msg823009#msg823009 date=1280970752]
I see last years LC-M defensive coordinator left after one year.  What's the scoop?
[/quote]Yep, he now coaches the Db's @ MHS. I Like his intensity and his knowledge, He's doing a lot teaching and butt chewing. I like him. 8)
[/quote] 8)

[quote name="The GOAT" post="823052" timestamp="1280985815"]
[quote author=smitty link=topic=71416.msg823009#msg823009 date=1280970752]
[/quote] He's a good one!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo