What is the deal?

Guest kirby1991

Guest kirby1991
I read some comments about some people who would not view threads on the wildcats. Why? They are a good team! Explain this logic to me! Any feedback will help to better navigate my thought process on this website so I want become a "village idot" as it was so politely said about previous wildcat fans. I will say that they will do very well this year. I hope that was not considered a idoit comment. I am new on here. ???

Guest jhamilton
What is the deal? Not understand your post but let me throw this in. Years ago when you beat BH in the playoffs I said to self "WOW". Then I began following your team bc the Rhodes kid is from Humble and great kid and good career. Kville has a good team and program with a solid Coach. Who cares what people think bc your team has done the talking on the field.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="824837" timestamp="1281625226"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=71575.msg824801#msg824801 date=1281614486]

Im not sure Kirby maybe they are just not  [i][b]"hardcore"[/b][/i] fans like you are??
[/quote]

Good one Rykerx!! ;D

kirby1991 aka hardcore
[/quote]
Haha, if you change your name to hardcore I promise I will applaud you 5 times

Some of the posters from Kirbyville seem to think any kind of disagreement with their view is in some way dissing their cats. They then tend to become over reactive and spew all kinds of vehement writings that show no respect for anyone. What do they then expect people to do, show them love for making these statements? Kirbyville has come from a laugher on schools schedules to a very good team. They still are not indestructible, just as no teams are(they have found this out in the playoffs). Accept this, show some respect to other opinions and still be proud of what Kirbyville is doing on the field.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="824837" timestamp="1281625226"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=71575.msg824801#msg824801 date=1281614486]

Im not sure Kirby maybe they are just not  [i][b]"hardcore"[/b][/i] fans like you are??
[/quote]

Good one Rykerx!! ;D

kirby1991 aka hardcore
[/quote]

Alter ego

Guest kirby1991
[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="824852" timestamp="1281627217"]
Some of the posters from Kirbyville seem to think any kind of disagreement with their view is in some way dissing their cats. They then tend to become over reactive and spew all kinds of vehement writings that show no respect for anyone. What do they then expect people to do, show them love for making these statements? Kirbyville has come from a laugher on schools schedules to a very good team. They still are not indestructible, just as no teams are(they have found this out in the playoffs). Accept this, show some respect to other opinions and still be proud of what Kirbyville is doing on the field.
[/quote] ChampionEagles thank you for answering my question and hope newton the best this year. :)

Guest rykerx144
[quote name="kirby1991" post="824961" timestamp="1281645652"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=71575.msg824852#msg824852 date=1281627217]
[/quote] ChampionEagles thank you for answering my question and hope newton the best this year. :)
[/quote]

like you didn't know the answer already!! 

Guest kirby1991
[quote name="rykerx144" post="824964" timestamp="1281646132"]
[quote author=kirby1991 link=topic=71575.msg824961#msg824961 date=1281645652]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=71575.msg824852#msg824852 date=1281627217]
[/quote]

[/quote] Rykerx144 aka "WAGON JUMPER" or bet yet "TRADER".  You are a carbin copy of people who you want to impress and cannot stay true to yourself. ;)

[quote name="kirby1991" post="825008" timestamp="1281656366"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=71575.msg824964#msg824964 date=1281646132]
[quote author=kirby1991 link=topic=71575.msg824961#msg824961 date=1281645652]
[/quote]

[/quote] Rykerx144 aka "WAGON JUMPER" or bet yet "TRADER".  You are a carbin copy of people who you want to impress and cannot stay true to yourself. ;)
[/quote]

Gee, I have seen several things here.  However, I think this is the first time that I have ever heard of anybody playing the "Benedict Arnold" card.

rykerx,  whats up with some of these Kville people lately?  You and a couple other posters have been great supporters of the wildkatz on the forums without acting like a jerk or a  :'(.   I really do wonder if it is the same guy all the time "hardcore".  Maybe he should have been breast feed longer or he really did get dropped on his head. :D  Dont worry,  those of us that have been on here awhile know that they dont represent the true kville fans.  You keep up the good work.

Guest rykerx144
thanks titan i appreciate the support  as for hardcore or kirby or what ever name ur current hiding behind!1  Im not exactly sure why youveturned this into a personal attack on me but thats kewl i dont mind.  im not sure what u mean by trader or wagon jumper?  could u please elborate on that im dying to hear this  and you think im a carbon copy of what exactly?  from the pm i got i assume you claim that im a butt kisser to aggies coop and jdawg  thats funny i bet they dont agree  lol lol lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vidorqbdad
    Newest Member
    Vidorqbdad