• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• If I was a betting man I’d say the QB will be the same as last season 
    • 1.  She really has not started talking yet...... 2.  Trump has been in a number of debates with MUCH smarter people. Trump does not like to look weak. He will debate Harris.....I have a feeling he is letting her play this thing up........ 3.  You were saying Biden couldn't lose.....until Obama and Pelosi said he could and replaced him
    • Well, I’m be no means an expert, but it seems to me we don’t need a starting pitcher, who is having a bad year, to a one year deal and replace our up and coming players for the sake of “win now”. 
    • From the article:  ""I urged President Trump to champion “No Tax on Social Security for Seniors.”  100% agree!! This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • From the video: "In Washington, DC, the words President Kamalina Harris was an inside joke.  Last year party king makers tried to knock her off the ticket:  New York Magazine, "The case for Biden to drop Harris. (September 13)"  Newsweek,  The Democrats shouldn't ditch JoeBama -- they should replace Harris. (Jun 28,2023)"  Washington Post, " For the country's sake, VPHarris should step aside. (March 15)"  The Kamalina coup was in full swing.  92% of her staff had quit.  Politico, "High level Democrats are rallying to President Biden's reelection,,, because they fear the potential alternative: the nomination of Kamalina Harris." Investigative journalist, Seymore Hersch, says Yobama dangled the 25 Amendment over JoeBama's head to get him to step down.  The New York Post stated, "It was JoeBama's big middle finger to Yobama.  'If I'm out, then I am endorsing her'"  We know Yobama was fuming because it's already been reported that he knows she can't win.  Plus he's furious that things haven't gone his way.  He wanted an open primary."  Like I said before, YoBama wanted Mark Kelly from Arizona.  " But JoeBama backed his party into a corner.  Yobama wasn't prepared.  That's one reason his endorsement didn't come until 9 days later.  So, what does the left do when they are about to lose -- they lie!   Now they want you to believe the woman they tried to fire is giving Trump fits because she's the next Yobama.   A woman's view.  Miranda Devine (NY Post):  "She has achieved nothing on merit.  Every plum job has been handed to her by powerful men.  She is a man's woman.  Every woman knows the type and instinctively does not trust her.  Everything about her drips with insincerity."  Same new sales lady -- same bad product.  They can try and rebrand her -- but the JoeBama record is hers!" A manufactured image -- to that we should all agree! Latest DecisionDeskHQ Poll:    Arizona Trump +6.4     Michigan Trump +2    Nevada Trump +8.6    Pennsylvania Trump +2.6    Wisconsin Trump +0.6    Georgia Trump +4.4 @CardinalBacker  @Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood     Thoughts?
  • Topics