H-D, HI, SP and The Woodlands Christian Academy scrimmage results.

Well... out of all the teams, TWCA looked the best. They were a very fired up athletic team. H-D, HI and SP all had good moments and big plays for TD's. All the teams have improvements to make, that's why we scrimmage. As far as my H-D Bobcats, we have to play with more energy and more emotion. There is nothing wrong with getting fired up. I think conditioning had alot to do with that. On a good note, Tyler Drake and Tyler Edmonson played great today both rushing for TD's. Chisholm Marberry and Michael Tanner had a good game, both scoring TD's. Stud player Keith Gilmore only played a few snaps due to a prior injury at practice. Good job Bobcats.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="825393" timestamp="1281807106"]
Well... out of all the teams, TWCA looked the best. They were a very fired up athletic team. H-D, HI and SP all had good moments and big plays for TD's. All the teams have improvements to make, that's why we scrimmage. As far as my H-D Bobcats, we have to play with more energy and more emotion. There is nothing wrong with getting fired up. I think conditioning had alot to do with that. On a good note, Tyler Drake and Tyler Edmonson played great today both rushing for TD's. Chisholm Marberry and Michael Tanner had a good game, both scoring TD's. Stud player Keith Gilmore only played a few snaps due to a prior injury at practice. Good job Bobcats.
[/quote]

Keith hadnt graduated yet?

[quote name="utfan06" post="825897" timestamp="1281926486"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=71639.msg825393#msg825393 date=1281807106]
[/quote]

Keith hadnt graduated yet?
[/quote] He is a Senior.

Good luck to the Cats this year.  I'm still having a hard time getting over the fact that the Rebs wont face HD this year.  That's turned out to be a pretty good rivalry over the years with some heated battles.  Oh well, hope y'all make some noise in DI this year.

[quote name="BIGMO44" post="825945" timestamp="1281960866"]
Good luck to the Cats this year.  I'm still having a hard time getting over the fact that the Rebs wont face HD this year.  That's turned out to be a pretty good rivalry over the years with some heated battles.  Oh well, hope y'all make some noise in DI this year.
[/quote] Thanks, good luck to yall too.

Here are some great pictures of the scrimmage.

Sabine Pass vs High Island Scrimmage

http://lscsn.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=3377

Picture numbers:
177-191 - Leli Breaks Out
649-650 - Leli gets tackled
652-671 - Leli jukes out 2, one falls on his butt & Leli keeps going

High Island vs Hull-Daisetta Scrimmage

http://lscsn.com/photocart/index.php?do=photocart&viewGallery=3379

Picture numbers:
258 - 1,2,3,4,5, of them, 1 of me, Ouch
289-302 - Leli breaks the tackle and he's gone
787-788 - Is that holding?????