Evadale vs Warren Scrimmage

It's rare but I missed this one (haven't missed many over the years and it won't happen again Rebs).  My sources at the game kept me up-to-date and it seems Evadale ran roughshod over the Warriors.  The Rebs bring tons of experience to both sides of the ball and it should be an exciting season.
We'll be looking forward to Stewart and the Lions of Kountze at Rebel stadium next Saturday.

The Rebels were dominate in the scrimage against Warren tonight.
The Rebel offense scored four times and kept the Warriors out of the end zone on the night.

I know that the Warriors are under a new coach and system, so you don't want to read too much into the first scrimmage, but it was good to see the Rebels move the ball and be dominate on the defensive side of the ball.

I KNOW Aggie no one wins Scrimmages but the Rebs did look pretty solid on Def. given up no TDs and seemed to move the ball at will on Warren to night. Rebs look to have one of the biggest teams in years this year. Warren looked to be a little out maned on both sides of the ball. The best thing is that no one got hurt on eather team. Good luck to both teams the rest of the year. And MO the only thing that you misted was the heat and bud it was hot on our side. So make sure to bring your own shade next week, Oh yea thats right you set in the AC at the home games ;) I will let you know how the little people are doing ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham