Where is Coachacola

Yea, I post here and www.bigredinsider.com and I think coachacola was a moderator here until he started posting on the other site and the leadership here removed his moderator tag so he quit posting here.

I wish the leadership here would give him back his moderator tag as he is very knowledgable about everything Lamar and did a good job.

This site has over 6,000 members and www.bigredinsider.com has about 200. So IMO, there is no threat to the popularity of this site if a moderator post on the other Lamar fan site.

I hope this post doesn't get me banned.  :)

Over 16,000 members, not just 6,000. ;) ;D

As for coachacola, he deleted his account on his own, no one here forced him to leave. After someone who is a moderator deletes their account, they lose their mod status.

He rejoined later as just a regular member. He hasn't asked for his mod status back.

The owner of the site usually doesn't give mod status to someone who has deleted their own account and is a mod on another board.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="826490" timestamp="1282081641"]

As for coachacola, he deleted his account on his own, no one here forced him to leave. After someone who is a moderator deletes their account, they lose their mod status.

He rejoined later as just a regular member. He hasn't asked for his mod status back.

The owner of the site usually doesn't give mod status to someone who has deleted their own account and is a mod on another board.

[/quote]

He isn't a moderator over there.  CardAmbassador is the only moderator. Sorry about stating 6,000 as I can't read too well.  :D It's over 16,000 members on setxsports.com. My bad!

I'm still around but felt like it was time to take a break so I deleted my account so I wouldn't be tempted to post.  This is still a great site and I'll probably start posting here a little but not near as much as before.  With all the great things happening at Lamar I figured nobody would miss my posts too much.  :D

[quote name="coachacola" post="826502" timestamp="1282082563"]
I'm still around but felt like it was time to take a break so I deleted my account so I wouldn't be tempted to post.  This is still a great site and I'll probably start posting here a little but not near as much as before.  With all the great things happening at Lamar I figured nobody would miss my posts too much.  :D
[/quote]Do you slash our tires when gas prices go up? ;D

[quote name="bigred360" post="826500" timestamp="1282082101"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=71722.msg826490#msg826490 date=1282081641]

[/quote]

He isn't a moderator over there.  CardAmbassador is the only moderator. Sorry about stating 6,000 as I can't read too well.  :D It's over 16,000 members on setxsports.com. My bad!
[/quote]

This is true, and the only reason I am a moderator is to control spam. BRI and setx don't really overlap much, this is a much more popular board for HS sports than anything else. I just like the thought of having a dedicated fans site for LU sports. SHSU, McNeese, TxSt they have had them for years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43