Nederland @ Dayton scrimmage updates

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="badndn" post="828522" timestamp="1282405826"]
Sonnier injured???

Is this the curse of the Nederland Baseball team? I understood he was iffy about playing football this year because of baseball commitment to TCU.
[/quote]

Maybe you're talking about Tyler Smith? I understand he wanted to dedicate his senior year to baseball.

[quote name="baddog" post="828676" timestamp="1282439272"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=71871.msg828522#msg828522 date=1282405826]
Sonnier injured???

Is this the curse of the Nederland Baseball team? I understood he was iffy about playing football this year because of baseball commitment to TCU.
[/quote]

Maybe you're talking about Tyler Smith? I understand he wanted to dedicate his senior year to baseball.
[/quote]

Per previous post above, Trev Sonnier was injured and hopes to be back for WOS. Trev did commit for baseball at TCU, can't verify if he was iffy about playing FB his SR year. Like baddog commented, Tyler Smith passed on FB to concentrate on baseball.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="828682" timestamp="1282440178"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=71871.msg828676#msg828676 date=1282439272]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Per previous post above, Trev Sonnier was injured and hopes to be back for WOS. Trev did commit for baseball at TCU, can't verify if he was iffy about playing FB his SR year. Like baddog commented, Tyler Smith passed on FB to concentrate of baseball.
[/quote]

I think he might have been referring to a year ago with Kirby.

Back up & running after 2 days.T-storm took out modem.For both scrimmages G.Fowler was out w/a tweeked foot.Don't know about #9's injury but the pair of wr's acct.for over 1,000 yds as soph.Herrera has more zip on the ball this year.Ned looked great in the 1st half defensively but looked winded the second half.More games under center in game situations will help the Bulldog qb.In a real game situation where kicks,punts and field position come into play now there's will Dayton's team speed puts up more points.Between Baldwin/Delasbour in the open field not many can run them down.Good luck to Ned on it's season,they'll be ok as they're well coached.

[quote name="liltex" post="828737" timestamp="1282444806"]
Back up & running after 2 days.T-storm took out modem.For both scrimmages G.Fowler was out w/a tweeked foot.Don't know about #9's injury but the pair of wr's acct.for over 1,000 yds as soph.Herrera has more zip on the ball this year.Ned looked great in the 1st half defensively but looked winded the second half.More games under center in game situations will help the Bulldog qb.In a real game situation where kicks,punts and field position come into play now there's will Dayton's team speed puts up more points.Between Baldwin/Delasbour in the open field not many can run them down.Good luck to Ned on it's season,they'll be ok as they're well coached.
[/quote]
You might wanna reset that modem one more time liltex. It seems the thunderstorm has knocked out your spacebar as well! J/K don't get mad.

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="828682" timestamp="1282440178"]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Per previous post above, Trev Sonnier was injured and hopes to be back for WOS. Trev did commit for baseball at TCU, can't verify if he was iffy about playing FB his SR year. Like baddog commented, Tyler Smith passed on FB to concentrate on baseball.
[/quote]

Trev was "iffy" about playing football this year.  He understands that an injury could jeopardize his TCU baseball scholarship.  Trev believes strongly in teamwork and team spirit and he felt an obligation to the Bulldog football team to suit up his senior year.  As his mother, I am very proud of Trev for being a team player, but if I had it my way, Trev would be sitting in the stands on Friday nights. 

[quote name="mnkyblud" post="829424" timestamp="1282578436"]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=71871.msg828682#msg828682 date=1282440178]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trev was "iffy" about playing football this year.  He understands that an injury could jeopardize his TCU baseball scholarship.  Trev believes strongly in teamwork and team spirit and he felt an obligation to the Bulldog football team to suit up his senior year.  As his mother, I am very proud of Trev for being a team player, but if I had it my way, Trev would be sitting in the stands on Friday nights. 
[/quote]

Mrs. Sonnier,  I wouldnt worry about anything anyone says on here on what Trev will or wont do.  Most of those posters need to get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through a high school athlete.  You see them on here all the time, "when I was in school" or "when I played".  Maybe those same people need to look in the mirror at that fat, beer bellied, old guy that has nothing else to do but complain about what teenagers are or aren't doing. ::)  Trev and your family will do whats best for him and that is the only opinion that counts.  Let the has beens be never wases. :'(

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="829436" timestamp="1282580542"]
[quote author=mnkyblud link=topic=71871.msg829424#msg829424 date=1282578436]
[quote author=adminbaberuth link=topic=71871.msg828682#msg828682 date=1282440178]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trev was "iffy" about playing football this year.  He understands that an injury could jeopardize his TCU baseball scholarship.  Trev believes strongly in teamwork and team spirit and he felt an obligation to the Bulldog football team to suit up his senior year.  As his mother, I am very proud of Trev for being a team player, but if I had it my way, Trev would be sitting in the stands on Friday nights.  
[/quote]

Mrs. Sonnier,  I wouldnt worry about anything anyone says on here on what Trev will or wont do.  Most of those posters need to get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through a high school athlete.  You see them on here all the time, "when I was in school" or "when I played".  [b]Maybe those same people need to look in the mirror at that fat, beer bellied, old guy that has nothing else to do but complain about what teenagers are or aren't doing. [/b] ::)  Trev and your family will do whats best for him and that is the only opinion that counts.  Let the has beens be never wases. :'(
[/quote]

??? No one said anything negative about the kid....

Sounds like you've been looking for a reason to say that for a while.  ::)

And no... I don't fit that description.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="828686" timestamp="1282440583"]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

Per previous post above, Trev Sonnier was injured and hopes to be back for WOS. Trev did commit for baseball at TCU, can't verify if he was iffy about playing FB his SR year. Like baddog commented, Tyler Smith passed on FB to concentrate of baseball.
[/quote]

I think he might have been referring to a year ago with Kirby.
[/quote]
Nope I was refering to Sonnier...Just heard through the GVine that he was thinking real hard about his future before the season. Only natural. I am sure his love of the game helped him make his decision. Hope he recovers soon. He is a big part of that team.

[quote name="TITAN POWER" post="829436" timestamp="1282580542"]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]Trev was "iffy" about playing football this year.[/b]  He understands that an injury could jeopardize his TCU baseball scholarship.  Trev believes strongly in teamwork and team spirit and he felt an obligation to the Bulldog football team to suit up his senior year.  As his mother, I am very proud of Trev for being a team player, but if I had it my way, Trev would be sitting in the stands on Friday nights.  
[/quote]

Mrs. Sonnier,  I wouldnt worry about anything anyone says on here on what Trev will or wont do.  Most of those posters need to get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through a high school athlete.  You see them on here all the time, "when I was in school" or "when I played".  Maybe those same people need to look in the mirror at that fat, beer bellied, old guy that has nothing else to do but complain about what teenagers are or aren't doing. ::)  Trev and your family will do whats best for him and that is the only opinion that counts.  Let the has beens be never wases. :'(
[/quote]
Check her quote...She just verified what I was asking. Now go back and find something negative about this talented young man in what I said. Or find were I "complained"?  ::) She didn't appear to be worried about anything anyone said, just worried about her sons well being! Titan, you got issues!

I know there have been a few negative comments about Trev on this site and I think its sad when people ridicule the players but I dont see where that was done here at all.  Thanx for trying to defend the fam TITAN but all is good here :)  Trev is healthy and ready to go.  See you Friday nite!!!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="dayton" post="829456" timestamp="1282582795"]
[quote author=TITAN POWER link=topic=71871.msg829436#msg829436 date=1282580542]
Sonnier injured???

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Trev was "iffy" about playing football this year.  He understands that an injury could jeopardize his TCU baseball scholarship.  Trev believes strongly in teamwork and team spirit and he felt an obligation to the Bulldog football team to suit up his senior year.  As his mother, I am very proud of Trev for being a team player, but if I had it my way, Trev would be sitting in the stands on Friday nights.  
[/quote]

Mrs. Sonnier,  I wouldnt worry about anything anyone says on here on what Trev will or wont do.  Most of those posters need to get a life and stop trying to live vicariously through a high school athlete.  You see them on here all the time, "when I was in school" or "when I played".  [b]Maybe those same people need to look in the mirror at that fat, beer bellied, old guy that has nothing else to do but complain about what teenagers are or aren't doing. [/b] ::)  Trev and your family will do whats best for him and that is the only opinion that counts.  Let the has beens be never wases. :'(
[/quote]

??? No one said anything negative about the kid....

Sounds like you've been looking for a reason to say that for a while.  ::)

And no... I don't fit that description.
[/quote]Yeah I was thinking the same thing... I didn't recall anyone saying anything negative about him. And as for the description I don't fit it either..maybe he was looking in the mirror at his on self when he said ----->[b]Maybe those same people need to look in the mirror at that fat, beer bellied, old guy[/b] ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4