PNG's Coach Faircloth wired on KFDM.com

[quote name="82 5A State Champs" post="829773" timestamp="1282615333"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=71945.msg829769#msg829769 date=1282614982]
Can we get SGT REY wired????   ;D ;D, lol
[/quote]I thought you already were......like a switch! ;D
[/quote]
let me know when your ready..

Great coach. Great motivator. Great butt chewer. You know Coach Faircloth is a great coach but he also has surrounded himself with great coaches. Coach Kroker worked wonders on our defense last season. You will see it again this season I believe. All the coaches at PNG are good ones. Welcome aboard Coach Garza!

[quote name="SFA85" post="829798" timestamp="1282616551"]
Normally(and y'all can check the records) after PN-G makes a nice run, there's a drop off.  We'll see how good Faircloth manages to buck the trend.....
[/quote]
Under Burnett, he had the talent to smack you in the face about every 5 years. In between when the talent was different (not what he coached) there were drop offs.  I think what we are all anxious to see is how Faircloth adjusts to the talents each class brings. Early impressions are that his style is not a cookie cutter.

Guest tappedout
Faircloth is a very good coach and has surrounded himself with a very good staff. The boy's seem to really like playing for them. They have done wonder's with the sophomore class. Faircloth has implemented a great system for PNG and is constantly working to reach perfection. These guy's really are great motivator's and like to have fun doing it. From a parent whose son wanted to quit football after middle school to really loving football again has everything to do with these coaches.

[quote name="badndn" post="829924" timestamp="1282657819"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=71945.msg829798#msg829798 date=1282616551]
Normally(and y'all can check the records) after PN-G makes a nice run, there's a drop off.  We'll see how good Faircloth manages to buck the trend.....
[/quote]
Under Burnett, he had the talent to smack you in the face about every 5 years. In between when the talent was different (not what he coached) there were drop offs.  I think what we are all anxious to see is how Faircloth adjusts to the talents each class brings. Early impressions are that his style is not a cookie cutter.

[/quote]

I'm glad you didn't take offense on my previous comments.  I remember Malone, Owens, and Burnett having less than stellar seasons following a long playoff run.....

Malone didn't drop off, he got 2nd in the tougher district than the year before with sislbee and Jasper being in the district, then lost to much better Lamarque team in the first round. Sislbee and Jasper where two teams he beat in the playoffs the year before, joined the district the 2nd year

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4