Montgomery at Crosby/Montgomery wins 56-30

[quote name="Mark F Barnes" post="832389" timestamp="1282961484"]
Crosby Scores after a bad call by the stripes 23-21 Crosby

Dobbins answers with two TD's for Montgomery 35-23 Bears
[/quote]

You obviously didn't have a good angle on that one.

Nother note.

After dobbins 2 TDS looked like the cougs just quit. (defensively)

Kinda looks like the O-line quit as well id like to get my hands on game tape.

Dobbins is 2x as good as he was last year, hes possibly the fastest RB i've ever seen (and i had the pleasure of watching Chance Casey and Aj DUGAT) hes another level of fast. and hes ultra quick on top of it all.

First half was the Dobbins/Merka show

3rd quarter was all dobbins. (And a really good play by the montgomery coaching staff on the big TD pass)

He Honestly kind of looked like Barry sanders out their.

This was Leroy Dobbins X Crosby Defense simply not being ready for this match-up.

Congrats to Montogomery hope we get another shot at you in playoffs =P GL to you against brenham im interested in that game.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="832548" timestamp="1282964390"]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=71998.msg832389#msg832389 date=1282961484]

[/quote]

Nother note.

[b]After dobbins 2 TDS looked like the cougs just quit. (defensively)[/b]

Dobbins is 2x as good as he was last year, hes possibly the fastest RB i've ever seen (and i had the pleasure of watching Chance Casey and Aj DUGAT) hes another level of fast. and hes ultra quick on top of it all.

3rd quarter was all dobbins. (And a really good play by the montgomery coaching staff on the big TD pass)

This was Leroy Dobbins X Crosby Defense simply not being ready for this match-up.

Congrats to Montogomery hope we get another shot at you in playoffs =P GL to you against brenham im interested in that game.

[/quote]

No offense, but....I've seen Crosby do that sort of thing before against Dayton and I even think you've made mention of it as to why we've blown you guys out on occasion. Cougs gotta get rid of that mentality. It was you that mentioned that righ?

[quote name="dayton" post="832561" timestamp="1282964614"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=71998.msg832548#msg832548 date=1282964390]
[quote author=Mark F Barnes link=topic=71998.msg832389#msg832389 date=1282961484]

[/quote]

Nother note.

[b]After dobbins 2 TDS looked like the cougs just quit. (defensively)[/b]

[/quote]

No offense, but....I've seen Crosby do that sort of thing before against Dayton and I even think you've made mention of it as to why we've blown you guys out on occasion. Cougs gotta get rid of that mentality. It was you that mentioned that righ?
[/quote]

As i wasn't here for the Dayton game the past 2 years i doubt it. But it looked like they quit, whether it was dobbins wearing them down, it looked like 2 big TDS then everyone because really sluggish. Ain't taking anything away from Montgomery but it did look like the d quit on the team this time.

But hay its pre-season i remember getting blown out a couple times last year too. The difference this team is better than those were.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="832592" timestamp="1282964917"]
As for the Cougs getting rid of that mentality (if you mean the kids quiting i agree)
[/quote]

yeah... once again, it certainly wasn't a knock. I think that happens to the best of us. good luck next week!

Ya.  I've been telling everybody he doesn't get the credit he deserves.  Most explosive back I've seen.  He hits the hole and is gone.  Nervous about this one.  Our passing game didn't look good tonight, but made up for it with the run.  Our D was awesome....  Didn't give up any points.  Even held Huntsville on first and goal inside the 1.  We won 28-2

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="832779" timestamp="1282968421"]
Ya.   I've been telling everybody he doesn't get the credit he deserves.  Most explosive back I've seen.  He hits the hole and is gone.   Nervous about this one.  Our passing game didn't look good tonight, but made up for it with the run.  Our D was awesome....  Didn't give up any points.  Even held Huntsville on first and goal inside the 1.  We won 28-2
[/quote]

If those Kids block like they did with us you'll see dobbins running up and down up and down up and down like we saw.

Dobbins is special and its obvious after they were up by 7 they had thier #9 come in and he didnt do much then they put dobbins in and he scores a td on one play it was disturbing how good he was.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo