Deweyville at Evadale

[quote name="True Blue" post="836260" timestamp="1283344829"]
[quote author=SFA65 link=topic=72185.msg836079#msg836079 date=1283305270]
deweyville is nothing but a mere jv team compared to evadale. evadales jv should play friday nite let them get a good workout.

evadale- 35
deweyville- 0 or 7
[/quote] I dont think anyone from Evadale fells this way about any team that they play this year. I think they will win but dont think they would talk about any team this way. Most players from Evadale have better class than this , to put down any team.
[/quote]

who said i was puttin them down? evadale is defenitely and obviously the superior team in this one. but any given friday.

[quote name="whsalum" post="836672" timestamp="1283390547"]
No disrespect to Deweyville but I think their 35 came against Sabine Pass.There is no comparison between SP and Evadale.I think the Rebs win this one by 2 TD's.
[/quote]
And Evadales 45 came against Galveston Oconnell, comparing points scored against two weak opponents doesn't give you much insight as to how this game will be played.  Should be a good test for both teams.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="836686" timestamp="1283391890"]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=72185.msg836672#msg836672 date=1283390547]
No disrespect to Deweyville but I think their 35 came against Sabine Pass.There is no comparison between SP and Evadale.I think the Rebs win this one by 2 TD's.
[/quote]
And Evadales 45 came against Galveston Oconnell, comparing points scored against two weak opponents doesn't give you much insight as to how this game will be played.  Should be a good test for both teams.
[/quote]You're right about that SteelerCzy.I haven't seen Deweyville this year.Evadale looks better to me this year than they have been in awhile thats why I picked the Rebels.

[quote name="whsalum" post="836700" timestamp="1283394707"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=72185.msg836686#msg836686 date=1283391890]
[quote author=whsalum link=topic=72185.msg836672#msg836672 date=1283390547]
[/quote]
[/quote]You're right about that SteelerCzy.I haven't seen Deweyville this year.Evadale looks better to me this year than they have been in awhile thats why I picked the Rebels.
[/quote]
I watched the Evadale and Galveston Oconnell film they (Galveston Oconnell) are very compariable to Sabine Pass so its very hard to gauge based on these two teams first games, I anticipate a hard fought game with the winner being the team that makes te fewest mistakes including turnovers.  Evadale is very well coached and they have some nice skill players on offense and Deweyvilles strength is their Defense, IMO, so it should be a close game.

Guest Crazy Dave
Deweyville is nothing the rebels should be worried about they are a tough hard hitting team but to me they don't even compare to the skill kids and the defense of the rebels!! .... Evadales strength comes from all 3 parts of the game (Defense,Offense, and of course Special Teams)  They have no weakness... If anyone begs to differ please fill me in on what u think.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62