*Setxsports Weekly Preview Show* WED Tonight at 6!! LISTEN LIVE HERE!!!

Guest JoesBros

Guest JoesBros
Football is in full swing and so is the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show!!! Join,Mike Sanchez,and Joey Vincent Live tonight from the Hamburger Depot on Neches St. in Downtown Beaumont!! The guys will take a look back at all of the week 0 games that were played. Also, take a look ahead to what is in store for week 1! They will also have all the updated standings,schedules, and the Top 15 polls as well. Then, stay tuned for the final segment of the show when Joey and Mike will read your questions and comments from right here on the show thread! So get your questions or comments posted and tune in at 6 or join us live at the Hamburger Depot for great food and some Mic time! Its the Setxsports Weekly Preview Show Live tonight on the Setxsports Network!!! The #1 Sports Show in Southeast!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=200%3Asetxsports-show-live&catid=72%3Ashows&Itemid=122

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's only been one game, but the West Hardin Oilers are looking 10 times better on offense than they did last year.  Their defense is the same tough unit they have been in recent years.

My question:  Based off of what we've seen so far, do you still believe the Oilers will finish last in District 11-1A as predicted in the pre season reviews?

I won't be able to listen in, so please either reply on here or send me a message with your thoughts.

Hello Mike remember what we discussed @ the Dayton/WOS scrimmage?Both of us picked Lumberton to be a playoff team.Wish I could have hung around this evening while in Bmt.today.Tell Soulja found the oxtail place(Richards)today.I'll see ya'll week after we play Angleton as we're open this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats