MacArthur (OK) 49, Wichita Falls 14
Mesquite Poteet 28, Arlington Seguin 7, F
Newcastle 73, Abilene Christian 28
Odessa Permian 39, Spanaway Bethel (WA) 21, F
Pasadena 35, Houston Waltrip 14, F
Pearland 41, Fort Bend Kempner 27, F
Pharr-San Juan-Alamo North 21, McAllen Rowe 14, F
San Antonio Antonian vs. San Antonio Burbank, postponed to 9/3 or 9/4
San Antonio Sam Houston 14, San Antonio Southside 0, game called in 2nd quarter due to weather
Seagoville 63, Dallas Sunset 0, F
South Garland 27, Arlington Martin 14, F
Sulphur Springs 25, Lakeview 0, F
Trent 58, Patton Springs 0, F
Troy 31, West 24, F
Woodlands College Park 28, Huntsville 7, F

[quote name="liltex" post="837207" timestamp="1283485828"]
Interesting;Woodlands College Park puts up 428 tot.yds tonight vs.Huntsville and Lamar Cons.beat College Park last week by 1 pt.and Brenham might be tested Fri.night @Lamar Cons.Good luck Brenhamfan.
[/quote] :o

[quote name="liltex" post="837207" timestamp="1283485828"]
Interesting;Woodlands College Park puts up 428 tot.yds tonight vs.Huntsville and Lamar Cons.beat College Park last week by 1 pt.and Brenham might be tested Fri.night @Lamar Cons.Good luck Brenhamfan.
[/quote]

:o Thanks.  That Lamar Consolinated victory is looking better and better.  Coach West has been saying that everybody's wrong about them rebuilding.  The game is in Brenham though not Rosenberg.  That should help, cuz it will be packed due to the fact that it's the first game since all of the stadium upgrades.  Looks like the Mustangs are doing ok in the transition to the spread from the power I.  I'll post updates if anybodys interested in this game.  Liltex, let me how Lamar looks, if you go to that game.

I was suprised by the Huntsville score and stats.

Now i just need Humble to beat the living snot out of Channelview, but its raining...and we are playing there...and we are a 70-30 pass to run team....Im expecting a 14-0, 21-7 victory For Humble if this rain continues.

[quote name="HUM398" post="837275" timestamp="1283518354"]

Now i just need Humble to beat the living snot out of Channelview, but its raining...and we are playing there...and we are a 70-30 pass to run team....Im expecting a 14-0, 21-7 victory For Humble if this rain continues.
[/quote]

Channelview ( my alma mater ) is freakin' horrible.  Wildcats by 30.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="837346" timestamp="1283525496"]
[quote author=HUM398 link=topic=72363.msg837275#msg837275 date=1283518354]

[/quote]

Channelview ( my alma mater ) is freakin' horrible.  Wildcats by 30.
[/quote]

I watched them play Kingwood Park, and they really aren't that bad.  Their defense is horrendous, but they have playmakers in spots that can put them on the scoreboard in a hurry.

If we can establish a run early, i think its possible we win by 30.  but if it continues to rain like this, on a natural grass surface (and Humble is a team that hasn't played on a grass surface since 2007) we will struggle to move the ball efficently.  Humble has moved away from a run heavy look and embraces more of the isolating our best athletes to make plays.  if we can't use our speed, we won't score much.  Our running back is pretty good, but more of a work horse then a take it to the house type back.  So i wouldn't be suprised to see us go into a clock eating frenzy in attempt to keep the ball out of Justin Hicks hands.  Although, our defense is probably going to hold Channelview to less then 100 yards (hoping)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham