SPECIAL DAY FOR BMTSOULJA

[quote name="SgtRey" post="838958" timestamp="1283627870"]
[move][size=18pt][color=red]WHAT A SPECIAL DAY FOR SOULJA AND ALL THE FOLLOWERS....AIN'T TALKIN NOW!!! :o :o[/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]Rey, I'm sso impresed at how much better your son looked.  It's apparent as night and day.  Last year, he tried to do a lot with his feet.  This year, he scrambles to avoid the sack and is throwing accurate passes to receivers in stride... He will no doubt put up better numbers this year than last year... 8) 8)

And by the way, I will continue to talk my Jags up...  ;) ;)  ;D ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="839339" timestamp="1283649275"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72384.msg838958#msg838958 date=1283627870]
[move][size=18pt][color=red]WHAT A SPECIAL DAY FOR SOULJA AND ALL THE FOLLOWERS....AIN'T TALKIN NOW!!! :o :o[/color][/size][/move]
[/quote]Rey, I'm sso impresed at how much better your son looked.  It's apparent as night and day.  Last year, he tried to do a lot with his feet.  This year, he scrambles to avoid the sack and is throwing accurate passes to receivers in stride... He will no doubt put up better numbers this year than last year... 8) 8)

And by the way, I will continue to talk my Jags up...   ;) ;)  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Well, you know I cheer for the Jags now....they will be ok...remember, we were there last year with a young team....no need to change the world...be patient, the coaches still need to find who the players are with lights on....by October all you need is a couple of district games and ya'll be ready for a run in the playoffs again...

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="839339" timestamp="1283649275"]
[quote author=SgtRey link=topic=72384.msg838958#msg838958 date=1283627870]

And by the way, I will continue to talk my Jags up...   ;) ;)  ;D ;D
[/quote]
Thanks, he works hard and listens to some good coaches that teach him...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham