Tivy vs SA Madison

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="838545" timestamp="1283579157"]
75 pass attempts...that sounds kind of stupid to me.  Anyway, i guess tivy fight never dies (until they play a team from this region)!
[/quote]he took over, i mean he's the guy. if he doesnt do what he does Tivy loses. if he told his coaches he was gonna throw 90 times they would let him IMO

Hey dawgdaddy, Manziel may have been a one man show, and they barely won the game--but it was still a great performance by a high school athlete. I think many teams depend on one or two players to carry the load for the team--but that does not take away from the team's victory......IMHO

[quote name="jayhawk" post="838601" timestamp="1283596881"]
[quote author=dawg daddy link=topic=72452.msg838554#msg838554 date=1283580008]
and yet that "stud" barely won.....just another ONE MAN BAND.......
[/quote] Hey" dawg daddy "found his way to SE. TX ! Hows your team Everman doing this year daddy ?[/quote]

howdy, thought i'd come over and see what you's guys are doing this year.  Boy, is this site BUSY!!!!  good for you guys...

As for my Dawgs, i think we're gonna be fine.  we've got a couple of 4.3's in the defensive backfield, we can close pretty fast, our dline is quicker than last year....our two DE's, lincoln richard and jacob kennedy, are quick and will find & hit you.  we've replaced our oline, but they've jelled now, got 2 qb's that can throw, franklin and james will bust one in a split second given the chance.. Terrance Cook is the name of the future.

[quote author=NDN79 link=topic=72452.msg838704#msg838704 date=1283610044]
Hey dawgdaddy, Manziel may have been a one man show, and they barely won the game--but it was still a great performance by a high school athlete. I think many teams depend on one or two players to carry the load for the team--but that does not take away from the team's victory......IMHO[/quote]

not taking anything from the kid, i'm just more into a team setting...no offense (now thats funny) intended....getitgetit,,,,,one man band, no team offense...getit :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo