Sold Out!!!!

[quote name="kingkat99" post="842909" timestamp="1284123323"]
Since this lowly Bearkats team doesnt have their first home game until 9-25 I somehow managed to get a free ticket to this game...let the heckling begin...not really since yall are playin Webber High School...
[/quote]

You probably should stay incognito since you have disparged both Beaumont and Lamar as being dirty!

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="842972" timestamp="1284131433"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=72618.msg842909#msg842909 date=1284123323]
Since this lowly Bearkats team doesnt have their first home game until 9-25 I somehow managed to get a free ticket to this game...let the heckling begin...not really since yall are playin Webber High School...
[/quote]

You probably should stay incognito since you have disparged both Beaumont and Lamar as being dirty!
[/quote]

Nah...I aint worried.  You want me to stop by and class up your tailgate for you??? ;)

With all the negative talk about Lamar and Beaumont I can't wait to play the BearKats. That is one game I'm going to love watching the scoreboard light up for the Cardinals.

Please don't have any excuses after we beat the heck out of the team from Prisonville.

Honestly what is the first thing you think of about Huntsville? Is it SHSU or the prisons? I say the later of the two.  ;D

[quote name="bigred360" post="843014" timestamp="1284136116"]
With all the negative talk about Lamar and Beaumont I can't wait to play the BearKats. That is one game I'm going to love watching the scoreboard light up for the Cardinals.

Please don't have any excuses after we beat the heck out of the team from Prisonville.

Honestly what is the first thing you think of about Huntsville? Is it SHSU or the prisons? I say the later of the two.  ;D
[/quote]

I'll leave the excuses department to TT he is much better at it than I am...I doubt we need any though, the Bearkat victory will be as sweet as the Cardinal cookie from Rao's I ate yesterday on the way home...Eat Em Up!!!

[quote name="kingkat99" post="843018" timestamp="1284136312"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=72618.msg843014#msg843014 date=1284136116]

Honestly what is the first thing you think of about Huntsville? Is it SHSU or the prisons? I say the later of the two.  ;D
[/quote]

I'll leave the excuses department to TT he is much better at it than I am...I doubt we need any though, the Bearkat victory will be as sweet as the Cardinal cookie from Rao's I ate yesterday on the way home...Eat Em Up!!!
[/quote]

I'll love to bet on that game. You interested in putting your mouth on something besides a cookie?   :D

[quote name="bigred360" post="843023" timestamp="1284136682"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=72618.msg843018#msg843018 date=1284136312]

Honestly what is the first thing you think of about Huntsville? Is it SHSU or the prisons? I say the later of the two.  ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'll love to bet on that game. You interested in putting your mouth on something besides a cookie?   :D

[/quote]

At this point heck NO...weve only played Baylor and with a new Coach, offense, and QB I cant say what should even be expected yet, now after Western Illinois and Gardener-Webb lets talk...

[quote name="kingkat99" post="843048" timestamp="1284138091"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=72618.msg843023#msg843023 date=1284136682]

[/quote]

[/quote]

At this point heck NO...weve only played Baylor and with a new Coach, offense, and QB I cant say what should even be expected yet, now after Western Illinois and Gardener-Webb lets talk...

[/quote]
[/quote]
Why wait, as we've got a whole new team, new offense, new defense, new coaching staff and just played McNeese. But, I'm patient and willing to wait.  ;D

[quote name="bigred360" post="843052" timestamp="1284138444"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=72618.msg843048#msg843048 date=1284138091]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=72618.msg843023#msg843023 date=1284136682]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
Why wait, as we've got a whole new team, new offense, new defense, new coaching staff and just played McNeese. But, I'm patient and willing to wait.  ;D
[/quote]

And wait you will...I mean we havent played McNeese that close in 4 or 5 years so in my mind you guys are really good, McNeese really isnt that good or a combo of both so Im gonna wait and see what kind of team we are fielding...until then the jawing will continue so it will be that much more fun...

So you like to talk or type just to hear yourself or read what you stated and that is "jawing". I mean as of now I'm the only one (Lamar alumni/student/fan) to reply to your resent post and honestly if you don't have the confidence in your team and just make statements off the top of your head I'm not interested.

Until the week of our game vs SHSU I will not reply to one of your post that are meant to "just get under my skin".

Good luck in your games versus Western Illinois and Gardener-Webb.

[quote name="bigred360" post="843090" timestamp="1284141444"]
So you like to talk or type just to hear yourself or read what you stated and that is "jawing". I mean as of now I'm the only one (Lamar alumni/student/fan) to reply to your resent post and honestly if you don't have the confidence in your team and just make statements off the top of your head I'm not interested.

Until the week of our game vs SHSU I will not reply to one of your post that are meant to "just get under my skin".

[/quote]

At this point I dont have confidence and I dont mind admitting it...as for the rest of your post thats fair enough...good luck the next three weeks.

[quote name="kingkat99" post="843107" timestamp="1284142920"]
[quote author=bigred360 link=topic=72618.msg843090#msg843090 date=1284141444]

[/quote]

At this point I dont have confidence and I dont mind admitting it...as for the rest of your post thats fair enough...good luck the next three weeks.
[/quote]

I'm interested in a little wager too. If you end up gaining confidence in your team, just post here or on BRI and I'll be willing to make a nice wager.

[quote name="CardAmbassador" post="843377" timestamp="1284162482"] ;)
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=72618.msg843107#msg843107 date=1284142920]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm interested in a little wager too. If you end up gaining confidence in your team, just post here or on BRI and I'll be willing to make a nice wager.
[/quote]
I can't take your money...Lamar is gonna need it since the growing sentiment seems to be that you've only played one fcs game and you're already too good to be stooping to this level and need to move up, so I'm quite certain they'll be needing your donations more than I will....

[quote name="kingkat99" post="843962" timestamp="1284174865"]
[quote author=CardAmbassador link=topic=72618.msg843377#msg843377 date=1284162482] ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I can't take your money...Lamar is gonna need it since the growing sentiment seems to be that you've only played one fcs game and you're already too good to be stooping to this level and need to move up, so I'm quite certain they'll be needing your donations more than I will....
[/quote]

No, you as well as TT are very adept at taking the words of a few in turning them into phrases like, "the growing sentiment." I just want to take a bit of your money. You made some pot shots at LU and Beaumont and don't seem to remorseful about either of the statements. Don't worry you're not taking my money I'm taking yours, LU is going to win remember. :)

How about this, if I win I'll donate the money to the Lamar University Foundation. :P

[quote name="kingkat99" post="843962" timestamp="1284174865"]
[quote author=CardAmbassador link=topic=72618.msg843377#msg843377 date=1284162482] ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]I can't take your money...Lamar is gonna need it since the growing sentiment seems to be that you've only played one fcs game and you're already too good to be stooping to this level and need to move up, so I'm quite certain they'll be needing your donations more than I will....[/b]
[/quote]

I just have to say this, I haven't heard one person say that LAMAR is to good to play at the FCS level, that we can't be stopped and that we need to move up to the FBS because of this. I would think that every LAMAR fan would agree with me that the only reason we would like to move up is the benefits of being a FBS school not because we think we're the best.  I also think it is funny how on Katfans.com SHSU fans are talking about how excited all of you are about selling all your chair back seats then it go's into talking trash about LAMAR and BEAUMONT. We don't play Sam for another 3 weeks I think you all should be more focused on your next game then talking trash about LU.

[quote name="CardAmbassador" post="844024" timestamp="1284175939"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=72618.msg843962#msg843962 date=1284174865]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

No, you as well as TT are very adept at taking the words of a few in turning them into phrases like, "the growing sentiment." I just want to take a bit of your money. You made some pot shots at LU and Beaumont and don't seem to remorseful about either of the statements. Don't worry you're not taking my money I'm taking yours, LU is going to win remember. :)

How about this, if I win I'll donate the money to the Lamar University Foundation. :P
[/quote]

I took some pot shots at Lamar that I would be willing to say were a little over the top for pot stirring purposes....you donate yours and Ill donate mine that way the bet is for a good cause...

[quote name="LU4LIFE" post="844346" timestamp="1284190192"]
[quote author=kingkat99 link=topic=72618.msg843962#msg843962 date=1284174865]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[b]I can't take your money...Lamar is gonna need it since the growing sentiment seems to be that you've only played one fcs game and you're already too good to be stooping to this level and need to move up, so I'm quite certain they'll be needing your donations more than I will....[/b]
[/quote]

I just have to say this, I haven't heard one person say that LAMAR is to good to play at the FCS level, that we can't be stopped and that we need to move up to the FBS because of this. I would think that every LAMAR fan would agree with me that the only reason we would like to move up is the benefits of being a FBS school not because we think we're the best.  I also think it is funny how on Katfans.com SHSU fans are talking about how excited all of you are about selling all your chair back seats then it go's into talking trash about LAMAR and BEAUMONT. We don't play Sam for another 3 weeks I think you all should be more focused on your next game then talking trash about LU.
[/quote]

You guys just happen to be the next opponent we play that we have any connection with and this week there is a bye so looking ahead tends to happen...Another poster asked if there were any good seats left and it was merely explained that there prolly were now but pending the outcome of your next three games there may not be how is that trashing LU?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anjali43
    Newest Member
    anjali43